Double Vision's Blue Dream Monster Plant - 3x3x7 - 600W HPS/MH

I was using it on my Blue Dream also. There's a pic up on plant of the month contest. It would be easier to look at it than to search for my past journal. But feel free to do so. It's titled Scrogco, Blue Dream, in the completed journals.
Please don't take me as posting for you to see the P.O.T.M. pics as expecting you to vote for me. It wasn't soliciting on my part, just for information. If you haven't voted, pick the one you like the best and vote for them!

GB80

I was using it on my Blue Dream also. There's a pic up on plant of the month contest. It would be easier to look at it than to search for my past journal. But feel free to do so. It's titled Scrogco, Blue Dream, in the completed journals.
Please don't take me as posting for you to see the P.O.T.M. pics as expecting you to vote for me. It wasn't soliciting on my part, just for information. If you haven't voted, pick the one you like the best and vote for them!

GB80
haha wow no wonder your name looked familiar. I was researching your blue dream journal before I started mine :). That's pretty funny :thanks:

Update: day 13 veg
Temps: 80°f-85°f
Humidity: 65%
Watering ph: 6.5-6.8 I use liquid tester sadly
Today Selma got 10 ml of the terpinator, i did some lst on her main stem keeping her low. She has always been a little behind in hight. This is why I am flowering Selma. Shorter and more branches.
Selma
20150924_044414.jpg
20150924_044446.jpg

patty got no terpinator, she will be my mother plant so it seems like a waste. I gave patty some water tho, nothing but ph adjusted water. A little lst on the main stem too.
20150924_044628.jpg
20150924_044701.jpg

group pic.
20150924_044721.jpg

I will most likely post a new journal for the gsc and pr that are being side by side tested. Have a good day 420 mag :allgood:

Forgot to mention... You can start the terpinator 2 weeks from flip and you will still get the same results. No need to waste it vegging for 6 weeks. Seems to work better at 10ml per gallon then hit it at 30 ml per gallon a few days before flip. Also I used it at 60ml in flower and it didn't seem to do any better than at 30ml. I've been using it for about 9 months and played with it to figure out what works best for me.

I'm interested to see how much difference there really is at the end of your side by side grow. Your plants are looking pretty healthy!
GB80

Forgot to mention... You can start the terpinator 2 weeks from flip and you will still get the same results. No need to waste it vegging for 6 weeks. Seems to work better at 10ml per gallon then hit it at 30 ml per gallon a few days before flip. Also I used it at 60ml in flower and it didn't seem to do any better than at 30ml. I've been using it for about 9 months and played with it to figure out what works best for me.

I'm interested to see how much difference there really is at the end of your side by side grow. Your plants are looking pretty healthy!
GB80
ok cool, so I won't use it on her again for another 3 or 4 weeks depending on how fast my net fills up. It says you can use it during the flush too, do you use it during your final flush? Thanks Guam once again I am thankful to have you around, and you had some very delicious looking blue dream btw.

Yes, I use it up till the day of harvest. I really wish it wasn't so expensive... it would make it available to more people. The ones who complain they waisted their money on it didn't use it in veg and didn't use it every watering. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised! Did you get that as a free trial from Rhizo?
Thanks for the kind words on the Blue Dream!

Yes, I use it up till the day of harvest. I really wish it wasn't so expensive... it would make it available to more people. The ones who complain they waisted their money on it didn't use it in veg and didn't use it every watering. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised! Did you get that as a free trial from Rhizo?
Thanks for the kind words on the Blue Dream!
Sweet thanks, yes my girlfriend surprised me with it. She like their page and we got the free sample. 1L sample is pretty impressive. I don't use hydroponics so it will last me a little longer than a hydro setup. But I don't mind spending a few bucks to increase flavor and potential trichs on my personal smoke. I think alot of the ones who complain are trying to make a profit. Thanks Guam

Update: week 2 veg
Temps:80°f-91°f. I went into my room and it was 91 in my veg tent. Had to turn the ac on for an hour.
Humidity:52% humidifier ran out of water had to fill it.

I did a little lst today to both patty and selma. They are taking it like champs and grow twice as fast as the gsc and pr. Here are the pics. Have a great day 420 mag time for some dabs:roorrip:
Patty
20150925_043857.jpg

Selma
20150925_043924.jpg

group pic.
20150925_042503.jpg

Go Patty, Go Selma, its ya birthday...its ya birthday.:morenutes:

Just thought id share what's going on in the flowering tent, got a few weeks left depending on how fast that blue dream needs it's own space :) they are 9 weekers and i am on day 52. The pr comes out great at 9 weeks. Iv never grown the gsc or king luie before. Definitely won't be growing king luie along side any of these strains again she is very short. The pr and gsc like to stretch. These girls are getting their pre harvest nutrients. 2.5ml cal mag, 40 ml sugar daddy per gallon. ph adjusted to 6.5.

20150927_064758.jpg

Update: Veg day 17
Temps: 80-86
humidity: 55%

Today I topped a bunch of the blue dream branches I think I did 2 on Selma and 3 on patty, let's see how it comes out. I'm going to feed them in about 1 hour. They get the same recipe Iv been using on my indica-kush plants it has not failed me yet, No nutrient burns no deficiencies. Here are some pics of day 16 and day 17 of veg. About to do some dabs and eat dinner then time to feed the girls. Have a good night 420 mag!

Selma day 16 lst
20150926_212100.jpg

Selma day 17 perking up.
20150927_183358.jpg

veg tent day 16 lst.
20150926_212600.jpg

veg tent day 17 perked up.
20150927_183827.jpg

patty day 17 veg.
20150927_183530.jpg

Update: day 20 veg
Temps:81°f-86°f
Humidity: 54%
ph of water used: 6.5
Today was watering day, I use the " lift the pot" method. Seems to have always worked well for me. The blue dream was last fed on sat, so it's been 4 days. I did some topping to Selma and I supper cropped her. I am pretty sure she will be the one I am flowering. As for patty Iv been topping her and doing lst but her branches are turning to hard wood before I can super crop and I don't want to chance breaking her.

let's bring our attention to Selma ! She is the bread winner I believe.
Selma topped and some supper cropping
20151001_042321.jpg

Selma cropped and topped
20151001_042357.jpg

veg tent
20151001_043053.jpg

I'll start today's update with a little excitement! Cut down one of the private reserve today. She was a week older than the other 3 plants so they will be coming out next week. Super stinky fuel smelling buds. I gave them terpinator for the pre harvest nutrients and I think it may have increased the stench of this already stinky bud :) the test run will tell us for sure tho. Here are some pics.
20151001_142616.jpg
20151001_142545.jpg

20151001_160629.jpg
20151001_160530.jpg

20151001_161931.jpg

update: week 3 veg
Temps:85°f-90°f today was another hot day here in socal. The weather is horrible right now. 75 one day then 95 the next !!
Humidity: 53%
I did some lst on day 20 and some topping and cropping. And here are the bounce back picture of the next day. Did not really do anything to the girls just let them relax :)
20151001_220508.jpg

Congrats on the harvest DV!
Have some +reps.

Back
Top Bottom