Grow Journal Blue Dream

Bugs are just about gone a few stragglers. It looks like it's lightening up but just on one half of the plant the top coli on one side have this yellowing mind you the cola on the other side are s but taller as it's not an even canopy. Just on this one plant too not my other 4

A lot of times my plants do this with the new growth during stretch which is normal, the lime green is what you want to see in leaf color, I think pennywise and others are correct with upping nutes, there's some good growers here , I would be careful with how much you use, I'd just do one watering with the raised nutrients and see how they do then decide from there. I tend to go heavy in the later stages of flowering. you are on the right track with doing half doses. I have some blue dream out doors flowering and I've only given them 2 feedings in in the couple months they have been out doors and they are looking great, through my trial and error ive come to find out we don't have to super dose with nutrients, what nutrients are you feeding ? I think your plants are looking great

A lot of times my plants do this with the new growth during stretch which is normal, the lime green is what you want to see in leaf color, I think pennywise and others are correct with upping nutes, there's some good growers here , I would be careful with how much you use, I'd just do one watering with the raised nutrients and see how they do then decide from there. I tend to go heavy in the later stages of flowering. you are on the right track with doing half doses. I have some blue dream out doors flowering and I've only given them 2 feedings in in the couple months they have been out doors and they are looking great, through my trial and error ive come to find out we don't have to super dose with nutrients, what nutrients are you feeding ? I think your plants are looking great

Thank you I appreciate the input. I'm using heavy 16, I thought it might be the plant sucking energy out of the leaves but like I said it's just that one plan here's hoping hoping the nutes gives them the boost they need

I think they look great. Interesting little thing here...so when i first started no one told me that the nute companies want more money so they list high usage on instructions..so i was full dosing my first and i 1/2 dosed all my other plants as they started requiring nutes.. And i regret it.. My first plant is leaps and bound bigger fuller and healthier.. I kept her on the full nutes as not to panic her.. And she was ok so if it aint broke dont fix it right..
You be the judge first plant on full nutes
420-magazine-mobile1676968198.jpg

Second on half dose
420-magazine-mobile508923641.jpg
side by side
420-magazine-mobile694430719.jpg

Any good retailers or websites to get seeds?

I get my seeds from 2 places which are legit, south Oregon seeds, I send them cash with tracking number and always received my order.
the second place is: the seed stash, they have an Instagram site and very basic website. I have met these guys and picked up seeds in person. They require medical card and not sure if they send out of state

A friend of mine was kind enough to loan me a few seeds. We will see how that goes no guarantees on the sex of the seeds but looked female ( were developed seeds with a nice round depression at the bottom) from what I've read anyway

Back
Top Bottom