Re: Querkle and Blue Dream

thats 1 single phototron. the taller one. also have the auto watering system 5 gallon and the auto vent panal with it temp controlled.

Well the Querkle is looking very good! I did look up more on the strain. The buds are to have blue in it, but mine dont. I think its a lack of heat. But it could be anything tho. Here is a pix of it.
P10102932.JPG
P10102941.JPG

The Blue Dream is doing very well. I have to fill the bucket twice this week. I tied the branchs so it was spread out more for more light through the plant. I have some before and after pix when I stripe the sun leafs.
Blue_Dream7.JPG
P10102643.JPG
P10102911.JPG

And here is a pix of the new room for winter.
P10103311.JPG

The next few days I'll be finishing it up and move my veg room in there.

The Blue Dream is now 48 inchs wide now and a 18 inch thick canapoy. The Querkle is 18 inchs wide and 18 inchs tall.

Oh i must have misread. Sorry bout that.:tokin:

No. Your right its in budding now. She was getting big and time for something differnt for a min too. I have a Aurora that I'll be cutting clones next time or I should plant some seeds that i have from a bag og Space Queen or the Strawberry Cough. I'm just not sure yet. Too many to choose from. I might goo back to the White types of strains just to have a differnt taste they a fruity taste. I like that but I like a verity too.

the buds are getting bigger to. I just filled the bucket with new nutrients and she drinking it like mad. I think in two days she drank about a gallon and a half. My Querkle is just at a standstill. I' just waiting for it to exploded.

The new room is doing great. It has maintain the heat better with the 400watt MH then the T5's. I have only one heater now and that only kicks on for about 15 min in a hour. the heat went up in the budding room now. i have duct work with a inline fan to bring the heat from the veg room in when the 1000watt HPS is off. So I have almost cut the power in half and able to maintain a more heat with less wattages. the bad thing is I only can grow no more than 2-6 plants depending how big I want them.

I'll get some more pixs this week and post them this weekend.

The Querkle has been in budding for 52 days now. I did some research on this strain I guess theres 3 differnt types. I think I have the low end one. I have never seen any blue to it at all., but it smells fruity and small buds thats cover the branchs. If any one has any morfe info on the strain please share. The tricombs are all milky with a few amber in it. I how the buds gets bigger at the ends of it grow but I think that it will stay the same. I goig to leave in budding long then normal to hope for a bigger yeild.I think harvest will be in 2 weeks or less waiting for the tricombs to turn amber. Here some pix that I took earlyer this week.
P1010373.JPG
P1010371.JPG

The Blue Dream has been in budding for 30days. This plant is doing very well. Here are some pix. These pix are from earlyer this week.
P10103821.JPG
P10103612.JPG
P10103682.JPG
P10103831.JPG

Those two both look great. I don't know anything about those two strains but they look like they are taking to defoliation very well. I'm subbed!

The Blue Dream will get one more strip like you said in 45 days or so.
I do have 1 question at the 21 day mark. Should it be strip before the bud site show or after? I did these after cause i was thinking on removing vegatation that isnt going to produce anyting at the time when i strip it. So that mean the branches that have no bud site are removed after there streach period. It was my thinking anyways. What your opion on it?
Those two both look great. I don't know anything about those two strains but they look like they are taking to defoliation very well. I'm subbed!

Generally speaking, if a node will produce, but has yet to develop any true leaves, we don't pluck until that new flower makes leaf. Then we pluck the corresponding fan leaf. I hope that answers your question.

Generally speaking, if a node will produce, but has yet to develop any true leaves, we don't pluck until that new flower makes leaf. Then we pluck the corresponding fan leaf. I hope that answers your question.

Ya for the most part. These plants where my mother so they been in veg for months but i have a new grow with this stlye of grow and a stanerd grow with just a slowly removing the fan leafs to. I have been looking for a good pruning method. and i think i have found it. thanks again for all the info you have shared. I have been tring to pass on this info ,but a few people tell me i crazy. O-well there loss my gain. I have been looking at differnt strains trying to get away from the fruity stuff cause summer comming and so are the mites.

Don't worry about those that call you crazy. Don't even say a word. Just grow a 10oz + plant that's less than 3 ft tall, and let them ask how the hell you did it.

As for mites, I'll share my routine. I've been fortunate to not have any pests. My grow is in a carpeted bedroom. Prior to the first grow ever I vacuumed, scrubbed walls with small amount of bleach. I did the same to the hallway leading into the room and into the closest bedroom (also not being used). I then sprayed the entire floor of the grow room and closet, hallways, secondary bedroom, and all baseboards with HOME DEFENSE. Available at very reasonable prices from wally world, home despot, etc. I sprayed these areas 3 times a week for two weeks before ever starting my grow. I now spray just the hallways and entry into the room and up to the tent about once a month. I have yet to finish off 1 gallon more than a year later.

I never go into my grow room with street clothes. I never go in with shoes on. I am a horrible mess maker, but I am vigilant on this. I've been fortunate that in an area known for huge problems with mites, I have not had to deal with them.

Back
Top Bottom