Re: Querkle and Blue Dream

I keep my room clean. Never had mites or any other problems with pest. But I do know that I went for basement to garage and I'm making sure I can do what ever I can to advoid any of these problems.

The bigges challange is the heat out there when its 17 degrees with 10-15mph winds. These girls are in DWC I had change my plant over to dirt the next grow and less pplants and smaller rooms until summer. Thats why I have been learning this new style of grow. Now when summer gets heere boy oh boy can't wait. I might be redoing my lights to to 2 600watts tube style. And I might add 1 400watt MH with a sun system the rotats around in a circle. I do have my t5 12bulb 4' for veg so why not add the MH to my HPS set up. This will be done this summer.
Don't worry about those that call you crazy. Don't even say a word. Just grow a 10oz + plant that's less than 3 ft tall, and let them ask how the hell you did it.

As for mites, I'll share my routine. I've been fortunate to not have any pests. My grow is in a carpeted bedroom. Prior to the first grow ever I vacuumed, scrubbed walls with small amount of bleach. I did the same to the hallway leading into the room and into the closest bedroom (also not being used). I then sprayed the entire floor of the grow room and closet, hallways, secondary bedroom, and all baseboards with HOME DEFENSE. Available at very reasonable prices from wally world, home despot, etc. I sprayed these areas 3 times a week for two weeks before ever starting my grow. I now spray just the hallways and entry into the room and up to the tent about once a month. I have yet to finish off 1 gallon more than a year later.

I never go into my grow room with street clothes. I never go in with shoes on. I am a horrible mess maker, but I am vigilant on this. I've been fortunate that in an area known for huge problems with mites, I have not had to deal with them.

The Querkle is 20% amber tricombs. I'll keep a close eye on it. I think about 50-60% i should start the flush. I just wanted too update. wish i had a digital miroscope to share with you guys.:popcorn:

Ok thing are getting done faster then I have thought. about 60% now just over nite. and the leafs have started turning. I now know that this type of Querkle is the bad pheono type. o-well It was fun.But I 'm ready to harvest it to day.here a pix before i cut it down to make room for the new one.
P10105111.JPG

The Blue Dream is around 40 days now and might like I said looking good. I would like to put this plant into to plant of the month.
P10104961.JPG
P1010507.JPG
P10104952.JPG

I just dont know where the from is to to enter it. Any help would be nice.

Too late to enter anyways. Voting starts on the 15th. That's good, this girl will be a better candidate I bet in 3 weeks!

All you have to do to enter is post in the thread with your pics.

Too late to enter anyways. Voting starts on the 15th. That's good, this girl will be a better candidate I bet in 3 weeks!

All you have to do to enter is post in the thread with your pics.

Thanks Bassman! And I cant wait.:thanks:

Well the Querkle weight out at 41g. Not bad for a little plant.

Now the Blue Dream. That girl rocks. I have some pix from the last few weeks It will go oldes to yesterday. So here they are!

P10105021.JPG
P1010507.JPG
P10106643.JPG
P10106672.JPG
P10106722.JPG
P1010674.JPG
P10106802.JPG
P1010678.JPG
P10106954.JPG
P10107002.JPG
P10107022.JPG

I'm still not done striping the fan leafs yet. Alot more to go. She is drinking 3 times a week. I'm also hoping that the buds swell up in the next few weeks. Tomorrow will be 50 days under the 1000w HPS. I can tell you thats I'm useing the 2 part base and the rest of what Blueplanet Nutrient has. I like what it has to offer as in cost plus have great results with the plant. I have used AN lines of nutrients the results is just as good. I will continue to keep using Blueplanet nutrients.

Thank you Bassman59. If it wasn't for your post Defoliation Hi-yield advanced growing technique. it would be like that.
I dont think.
My next thibg is to see if i can go smaller pot size and shape the plant to see what I can yield. I just having fun with it and see what I can do.

But my Defoliation Hi-yield advanced growing technique. Is in dirt with many stakes. I was thinking about making a netting above it just not sure how far above the plant before budding. I will cotinue to use this technique on 1 plant per grow.

Here is a photo of her
P10107034.JPG
Doing great!

Ok the buds are getting big now and starting to bend the branches:allgood:. Ill take some pix tonite and post them.

Well a day late on pixs so here they are.
fg.JPG

aaaa2.JPG

P10107192.JPG

She is sure a pretty plant. I wish the room was bigger so I can get a better pix for you guys. But this is the best I can do for ya.

Forgot one thing getting realy close to harvest so I check out the tricombs and about 10% amber 10% clear .I know the the differnt color does give differnt effects. What you guys think?

Since I don't personally smoke anymore I can't say from my own experience. I just treat my mother with Alzheimers with it. But a couple friends that have tried mine have shared their opinions. I harvest mine at less than 15% amber and folks have stated mine is uplifting, and they can stay up and do things. For those that need couch lock, or help with sleep, I guess more amber is needed. But I prefer the uplifting for my needs.

Thanks, that what I'm looking for. But also with pain.
Since I don't personally smoke anymore I can't say from my own experience. I just treat my mother with Alzheimers with it. But a couple friends that have tried mine have shared their opinions. I harvest mine at less than 15% amber and folks have stated mine is uplifting, and they can stay up and do things. For those that need couch lock, or help with sleep, I guess more amber is needed. But I prefer the uplifting for my needs.

Update: Time to harvest her. I'm sure I could let it go for a couple more weeks ,but I dont need to be super bake I just need a uplifting buzz. It's about 15% amber and 15% clear. Everything is swellin up on the buds and rock hard.:grinjoint:

I will have a wet weight and dry weight. I sure its going to dry fast with litte humidity outside like 15%-20% and at 68 degrees in the room.

Oh ya aanother reason for harvest is that I have over heard my stepsons friends talking about breaking in so after i harvest her I'll be done for a bit until he moves out. and there at that point in there lives where notheing matters and they dont care plus there getting hi at school and i dont need the headack. and the police are watching them.

I just wish that i had some one to give the rest of my plants to.

well late this evening I should be done.

Well here the harvest.
frt.JPG

bbd.JPG

P10107432.JPG

The wet weight was at 650 grams = 1lbs and 6oz.

Damm thats better then what I was really thinking. And thats was just 1 plant DWC 5gal bucket and only 4gal of wateer fueled by Blueplanet nutrients.

I want to thank Blueplanet nutrients and many other for this grow to be possible. And a big thanks to Bassman59 for his Increasing yield with defoliation indoors - What's it mean? How to do it?. Thanks man I know this plant could have been trimmed way more now after harvesting it. It has help me to see where to trimming is needed for my next grow. And what branches can be removed. I can say longer the veg better it will be!

Will give a dry weight when done! Oh and a smoke report to. Plus all my trimming I will make some hash with it with the bubble magic machine. and i'll give a weight of that product to. for a grand total of everything.

I how you guys had fun with this journal.I know I have learned alot and had fun with it.

This journal is now complete!

Thanks for the rep! I can use it. I have way more confidence on tring to yeild more or the same but small. sure it can be done.

Well like i said there really no-humidity outside the buds are already alittle crunchy to the touch, still a bit damp to jar. Once the main stem make a sound when bent I'll jar it then.

I so cant wait to try this round out! Smells really good. As long as i cure it right I can get a good taste to. But I have had mess that up to from time to time. But nows not the time.

Well a good buddys dad of mine hook me up yesterday for giving him some clones awhile back. The clone was from some Aurora that I have growen. So he gave me 8g of bud and he did a fine job! I'm glad I keep one plant. So I put it in the cooker a few weeks ago and took some clones. And on top of that he gave me like 3\4cup of dry grindings that was washes once in a Bubble Magic the redried out and ground up to bake with. So I made some browines with it, so easy All I did was add a extra egg and 1tbls of oil to the recipe of what ever browine mix you buy. Well the taste wasnt bad next time I'll go half cup of dry goods reasons(It fuck me up for 8hrs, and to tone down the taste abit). So there you guys go for a easy browines.

So you can get hash and a good dry mix and buds from the plants for no waste. Now if I can do something with the stems.

So I hope by next weekend for a dry weight.

OH and I talk to a family lawyer about what going on with my stepson and how to protect my self so I can continue to grow my meds... So thats what I'm doning. If there any ways please let me know. So my journals well continue. but this one will be done after the dry weight.

Back
Top Bottom