Grow Journal Blue Dream

420-magazine-mobile503702258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1788416892.jpg

Any reason for two seedlings having purple stems and 2 having green stems?

Anyone know the distance for a t5 fluorescents? it's 120 volts it's 2 4ft agromax 10k spectrum

Recently started 4 more plants. 2 lucky charms and 2 straw berry banana x grape stomper. All have sprouted but I've recently brought my t5 closer because they are stretching.

I've been reading that plants that grow taller or less bushy might be herm or males, also these plants would be less bushy in the sense the have less foliage.

Anything else I can keep an eye out or try to avoid this early on? Like I said just seedling so anyone common issues or pointers, helpful tips would be great
420-magazine-mobile573158974.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1418218831.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1689458081.jpg
]

Ive grown 4 plants under a 600w hps and worked well. As far as males growing taller and lankier than females is generally true but you would have to wait until they mature to see the difference.

Ive grown 4 plants under a 600w hps and worked well. As far as males growing taller and lankier than females is generally true but you would have to wait until they mature to see the difference.

It's true. I recently thought that was what happened but they both ended up female. I'll keep updating. I I just put to more to germinate in case they don't all end up female
I've read if I have six plants I'd just have to train them right. I've also read it's all about lumens so an even canopy would produce the same amount anyway. I'm interested to find out

Back
Top Bottom