Grow Journal Blue Dream

420-magazine-mobile1431486705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1521527328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile93488915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1915571630.jpg
420-magazine-mobile591154988.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1068404944.jpg

Any help identifying what's up with these young plants? This one plant still shows hardly any growth it's been a few days maybe a week since it's been this way.

Also I recently put two new seedlings down but days have past without them sprout although they opened up and had a stem when in napkins. I've been trying to keep this soil exceptionally moist, is maybe the light too close? It's about a foot away now maybe 10 inches

Any pointers on watering these tiny girls?

They may be too wet, if they get all the water need theres no reason to send out roots. They grow slowly under those conditions. Just water around the edge of the pot. Give the new seedlings a little time they may be fine.

420-magazine-mobile423677376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1813323404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1082874561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile843167938.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2329112.jpg

An update I guess. Not the best lighting. My two larger plants are feistier but I think behind compared to the other smaller plants ie the last picture

Smells really fruit when I walk in here to is that any specific gene or strain type that give off that smell like a starburst something fruity sweet

Thanks it's just what I had left. Do you grow in soul? I got fox farm the last time but maybe I should switch to something else. My top soil just gets so dry I worry it's not getting water but maybe it is since I only touch the edge of the soil with my pinky finger

I'll see what else is out there. Are these looking done? I'm getting many different answers although I think I'm seeing amber tricomes so hard to see

Most of the hairs have browned but not all are quite yet "shriveled up". Put it under intense blue light and most seemed cloudy. I'm looking more for an energetic high so what I'm thinking is I'll cut down the one that looks the most mature and let the rest keep growing, checking them then seeing what the difference is al in the end. I'm it sure so I'll just make it into an experiment. The blue dream are wicked frosty but obviously need more time

Took it under better light. Saw a couple amber but mostly cloudy. I'm thinking I take this one down since it's the most mature looking and let the other two continue but monitor them closely. The blue dream are wicked frosty but obviously need more time unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom