My Second Grow On My Own But My First Journal

Ruhaa

My name:Ruhaa
I learn using the Deep Water Culture(dwc)
The strain I'm currently growing is Aurora
Aurora is a Indica(I belive it a hybred of to 2 differnt strains)
They say i can achive 18% to 24% Thc content.

Lights: 12 bulb t5 fixture and a 1000watt Hps

Grow area: Indoors in a 12x18 room thas been divided in section 12x8 for bloom 7x6 for veg 4x6 for seeds and cloning.

The room temps stay around 74 to 80 degrees.

I keep my Ph between 5.5 6.5

I use the Advance nuterints feeding schuled. so i go by there chart. I have gone with the Grand master.I have a 32gallon resivore. There growen in 5gallen buckets with 4inch air stones in it.Currently using 1\2inch pluming but thinking of upgrading to 3\4inch.

I be posting some photos in a day or so. There on there 6th day in veg. But i have 2 White Russian in bloom.
I know my spelling is'nt the best but I'm tring. I am a legal grower.

Re: My second grow on my own but my first journal

001986.jpg

001986.jpg
0021012.jpg

I also want to share some White Russian that I have in Bloom 4 1\2 weeks
012396.jpg

013384.jpg

I'm going to try to catch a photo when my lamp starts up for a good pix.

Why sure!!! That would be great to compare. I might learn something to. Never can learn to much. Knowledge is power,be carefull with it!!

I still have not figure out why that one plant has curled leafs. Maybe if i move it to a new area that might help.

I'm in!:popcorn: I'm doing soil, but the hydro I find very interesting! Your White Russians have my drooling! :bravo:

Ok guy I have been busy with finishing up my 2 White Russian! Here is the blog:The last 4 weeks of bloom of White Russian!! - Blogs - 420 Magazine

Ok I did do some trimming and just cloned them to day. And took some pix for ya. And right now I have some Blue Dream that i just cloned. It was a plant my buddy gave me. It was just to cut up into clones. And right now I have 4 that rooted. I'm sure theres going to be more so I will pick the five best ones out of 15.
0903120103.jpg

0903120103a.jpg

0903120104.jpg

0903120104b.jpg

And this is the 4 Blue Dream. I will be writing a journal on it to.
0903120105.jpg

Ok its been really buzy for me these past few weeks. Was moving and setting up the new grow room.And had to harvest my White Russian a little early by a week so i had no time to run a proper flush. But with that being said its time to get back on track.

So I finally put the Aurora's into budding a week ago. Well the pistals are already showing. I'll have some pix tonite posted for ya. I don't have a good camra, just my phone. PH 6.0, PPM 998, TEMP 70, HUMID 60%.

3 of the Aurora's out of 5 have growen to be big girls, 1 was a runt not sure why all condition were the same. 1 had some type of root problem that was bad. The root were turning to slime and falling apart so i transplanted it to dirt and it turned out fine but but the dirt contain bugs that i noticed after a few days so i put it outside but the bugs stayed so i destroyed it. i did a thro check for bugs in my garden there was no signs of them plus i moved from that house to a new fresh start but I'm still bug free.

I'll be starting a new journal on Blue Dream soon.

Ok my Aourora's are in there 2nd week in bloom, but now i have more height in my room. So there a little bigger. Just tring to figure out what type of pruning method i should use? Any ideas would be appritated. The room is a little cooler, around 64-70 degrees and the humidity is down to about 50%. I do think I'll see improvment in these plants compared to other grows in the past. But there are signs of little buds all ready. and getting smelly to. my PH 5.8 ppm 1100. i have noticed that when the PH is around 6.1 these girls love that. And that when i need to top off. But here are some pix.

These pixs where from a few weeks ago i didnt have internet then and i was finishing there new home too.
0903120104b.jpg

0903120103a.jpg

And these where taken 2days ago.
P1000010.JPG

P10000171.JPG

Ok i have trimmed these.
they have started budding there getting big. and I have add some Blue Cheese to the budding. My friends dad has given them to me that he cloned but they where very late in budding when he did it. So i keep one for a mother. I sure it will be awhile to put it back in veg mod. S thats why i have decided to to put the rest in budding to finish them up.
11676.JPG

21269.JPG

I'll post some pix at the begaining of the week.

I do have another journal going with BPN nutrients toohttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/176098-blue-dream-blue-planet-nutrients.html

ok im not sure how to post other pages or blog or journals so all you have to do is click on them. But i'm sure i'll fig it out. but advice would be nice.

When you are typing a post, look up at the bar across the top. Where it says "font" then "size" Look to the right. There should be an A and then a smiley face. Right next to the smiley face is a blue globe. Click on that and type in your link. It will put it into your post. When others click on it, it will take them to the link.

Back
Top Bottom