90W LED Two Plant Deep Water Culture Grow

75% red hairs and cloudy trichs.
Roseman, weren't you in a band called, The Cloudy Trichs? LOL! I'm impressed in Roseman's guesstimate. Not surprised, but impressed.

Ok, so here is my latest purchase for my next grow. I am ditching the tent and going for more of a stealth grow in a cabinet or...
I came across it on the web and thought I would add some CFL's to it. What do you think? I wonder how many of the right fixtures I could add until I needed another circuit.
Gonna read that CFL tutorial, next.
Satellite-System.jpg

Some 65w CFL's would look mighty fine in there...

SG

If you're going out of town, clean your reservoir the night before. I'm not sure which nutes you use, but some degrade the water quicker. I notice when i add dr. hornby's beneficial fungi crystals, it mucks my water up quicker. So if you use nutes like that or molasses you might want to leave it out. Then add about 1 oz of h202 per gallon. That should leave you pretty good for about a week or more.

On a secondary note, I don't seem to be so scissor-happy with these. I'm wondering what strain this is? And I would ride them out for 9 weeks. The budding internodes have barely begun to connect and form a cola. I think it looks healthy and great, however it looks a little behind in the flowering stage. I don't mean anything offensive, I just know I would want more yield if I waited 8weeks for 2 plants.

If you're going out of town, clean your reservoir the night before. I'm not sure which nutes you use, but some degrade the water quicker. I notice when i add dr. hornby's beneficial fungi crystals, it mucks my water up quicker. So if you use nutes like that or molasses you might want to leave it out. Then add about 1 oz of h202 per gallon. That should leave you pretty good for about a week or more.

On a secondary note, I don't seem to be so scissor-happy with these. I'm wondering what strain this is? And I would ride them out for 9 weeks. The budding internodes have barely begun to connect and form a cola. I think it looks healthy and great, however it looks a little behind in the flowering stage. I don't mean anything offensive, I just know I would want more yield if I waited 8weeks for 2 plants.

Next weekend will be 9 weeks, and I think that will be time. As of last night, the trichs were still cloudy with a touch of amber on the tips.
So, here's the dilemma... Harvest and 7 days later I leave for a week. These don't seem like dense buds that will take forever to dry, and I am worried about how to store them for the week I am gone. The tent is probably the best place as it is cool and dark. The RH is around 60%, but I plan on circulating the air well. Would love to hear anyone's opinion.

put them in a card board box. That might be your best bet. but your RH might cause problems. I think you could dry them slowly for a week and right before you leave (hopefully they're dry enough (60% RH is a little high)) throw them in an air tight jar preferably glass. Then when you get back you'll have partially cured buds to smoke.

75% red hairs and cloudy trichs.
Roseman, weren't you in a band called, The Cloudy Trichs? LOL! I'm impressed in Roseman's guesstimate. Not surprised, but impressed.

Ok, so here is my latest purchase for my next grow. I am ditching the tent and going for more of a stealth grow in a cabinet or...
I came across it on the web and thought I would add some CFL's to it. What do you think? I wonder how many of the right fixtures I could add until I needed another circuit.
Gonna read that CFL tutorial, next.
Satellite-System.jpg

dont waste your money keep your tent and get a small hps for flower:]lumitec makes a unit 250-400 all in one.It has a dimmer that adjust the power of the unit at the source so you control how much electricity or heat that comes out of the unit.veary nice.dont get cought up in becoming a light buying adict you will never be saticfied.I would just turn the tent door to a window and supliment lighting to keep you hrs timed right.

Do not know if you already went of vacation but if they are not dry by the time you leave I would put them in paper bags.... Just a thought...

Just send me all your buds and I will watch them for you...lol :grinjoint:
Hey great job man. Let us know what you yield...:thanks:

Do not know if you already went of vacation but if they are not dry by the time you leave I would put them in paper bags.... Just a thought...

Thanks guys! I love this site and how everyone kindly helps each other out. :thanks:

The weather here is humid and they have been drying in the dark tent with fans blowing over them, but not on them. They feel dry, but the stems tell a different story. I like the paper bag idea.

I can't wait to come home from vacation and try a little nug. So tempted to try a little, but think I would be disappointed by the green taste. This shit will be prime in a few weeks, just in time for my spine fusion. Hopefully I will be pain free soon. I've been in constant pain for so long, I just want some relief.
Doctor says I will be at home for at least 4 weeks. 4 weeks and a couple oz's of some dank-ass LED weed makes for a nice relaxing recovery.

Take care, everyone. I'll look you up in a couple of weeks after vacation. :surf:

Thanks guys! I love this site and how everyone kindly helps each other out. :thanks:

The weather here is humid and they have been drying in the dark tent with fans blowing over them, but not on them. They feel dry, but the stems tell a different story. I like the paper bag idea.

I can't wait to come home from vacation and try a little nug. So tempted to try a little, but think I would be disappointed by the green taste. This shit will be prime in a few weeks, just in time for my spine fusion. Hopefully I will be pain free soon. I've been in constant pain for so long, I just want some relief.
Doctor says I will be at home for at least 4 weeks. 4 weeks and a couple oz's of some dank-ass LED weed makes for a nice relaxing recovery.

Take care, everyone. I'll look you up in a couple of weeks after vacation. :surf:

Patience is a virtue my brother.

SG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom