90W LED Two Plant Deep Water Culture Grow

IMG_14722.jpg

IMG_14762.jpg

IMG_1481-2.jpg

IMG_14822.jpg

IMG_1472-2.jpg

IMG_14804.jpg

IMG_14752.jpg

Some are natural and some I have used the "Auto Correct" to touch them up. In a normal picture it would reduce glare, red-eye and balance the contrast. The software has no idea what to do with a red light and seems to brighten up anything with a shine to it. It really pops the white flowers and those crystals that are starting to form. :)
Regardless, I thought they were cool and had to put em on my journal.

Do the LED lights make them appear wierd colors to the eye, or just in the pics?

Appearing to the eye: In the tent everything is a very bright red/pink. It's difficult to see the different shades of green. It is especially difficult to see whats going on in the underside of the lower branches as it is not very bright under there.
When I take the pics I have to unplug the LED for some of the pics so I know what the normally look like.

Subscribed, Really loving this as well as the first led journal ive seen. very impressed.

loving the deadline, i was thinking up a gamble on what time it had left then roseman said its 35 days or something and i was like "woah thats short!".

So really hope it works out king pin for ya.

Looking very nice. Slow i know but the end product will be well worth the wait. Great job....

OK, I Subscribed.

Just get some bubbles, a little light, and a seed to grow the weed. Your 'G' has some wide thick leaves. Gotta love it.

k, back to the sideline. Learning as much as I can. I'm thinking CFL's (Roseman), can't wait 2C what you have to add about this UFO LED.

So what's left? About a month B4 you head out? I think it's going 2b real close.

Vacation on June 10. I think I will make it. Maybe even have a little somthing cured to bring along. :surf:

Day 35 Flowering. Seems like things are dialed in and moving along. It's just a weed, dont over think it. :)
I've noticed the buds getting bigger. Could it be the Budswell guano? LOL Man that shit stinks! And have you ever noticed how the Cal Mag smells EXACTLY like worcheshire sauce? MMMmmmmm... worcheshire sauce

Anyway, weekly update: When I did the last air bath, I put the fan low. I was half lit and forgot about it, so now you will see in the lower left side some leaves are stressed from getting wind for the last 24hrs. They're weeds, they'll bounce right back.

IMG_15312.jpg

IMG_15305.jpg

IMG_15264.jpg

IMG_15255.jpg

IMG_15243.jpg

IMG_15233.jpg

IMG_15192.jpg

IMG_15172.jpg

IMG_15181.jpg

IMG_15161.jpg

IMG_15152.jpg

IMG_15096.jpg

IMG_15043.jpg

IMG_15084.jpg

IMG_15023.jpg

IMG_14974.jpg

IMG_14982.jpg

IMG_14923.jpg

Very nice, and congrats on your timing, going to have some of your own cured buds for vacation. Nothing better than that. Budswell, that stuff does smell really, really bad but I think it will be well worth it in the end. Good luck with the rest of the grow, although I don't think you will need it those buds look like they are coming along amazingly, Great job...

Oh lovely, I'm in a battle with you now!!!

187 watts CFL / Coco VS Bubbles / 90 watt LED.

While were on it, I got told that when they talk about "finish time", this was in relation to from the start of planting to the finish of flowering.

So is this true? Ive got a feeling its just flowering time.

When you do your "days", are you just counting "flowering days"?

thanks

mrcoz

Back
Top Bottom