90W LED Two Plant Deep Water Culture Grow

I'm still watching and learning. UFOs fasinate me.

Roseman, you talking about the flying or floating kind ?? lol This is the wave of the future, I have little doubt...The LED light folks are on their 4th or 5th generation, depending on who/where you ask. It's obvious the latter gen lights are VERY effective ! :surf:

Roseman, you talking about the flying or floating kind ?? lol This is the wave of the future, I have little doubt...The LED light folks are on their 4th or 5th generation, depending on who/where you ask. It's obvious the latter gen lights are VERY effective ! :surf:

This is true! I am going to be purchasing a Penatrator light here shortly :)

SG

I would like to say thank Spy4Pie for doing the leg work for me since im in the planing stage and im planning on using a 4x4 grow and a UFO but i was not sure in the ufo would be to lil light but now i can just look at yours and know for sure

Color Mix: Wavelength available on the grow lights: Ratio:6-6-2-1-1
Wavelength: Red:660nm (10pcs );Red:620-630nm(60pcs);Blue:460-470nm(10pcs); 580 Orange(5 PCS) , and 6000-7000k White light(5PCS).

Ah very cool! I'm using similar lights, but they lack the 620-630 nm band, in favor of all 660 nm.

That bushy, dense, tightly packed growth seems to be normal for LEDs, plants really seem to love them and do not stretch much for light.

And I really have to second ledtester's statement that LEDs work well in smaller spaces -- I would recommend (at a bare minimum) using two 90 watters for a 2 by 4 tent, so 1 UFO per every 4 square feet.

I'm pulling up a chair, I'm here a little late but I see I've not missed too much!

:goodjob:

Looks great, and those roots are happy too, always important. Keep the pictures coming!

We so need an LED club it's not even funny... :thumb:

New Pics Week 11 Day 13 flowering. Tonight I decided to so a little bending of branches with twine. I like the results and can't wait to see how things turn out.

IMG_13223.jpg

IMG_13336.jpg

IMG_13265.jpg

IMG_13273.jpg

IMG_13405.jpg

IMG_13446.jpg

IMG_13454.jpg

IMG_13555.jpg

Looking good bro! I am probably going to be buying that 205 Penatrator from LEDGirl, and snag a new tent for growing with that. They look amazing. Check out the threds :)

SG

Those are some healthy looking ladies you have there can't wait to see them all full of flowers. Great job....

Thanks for the bubble love! I really like this 90W UFO and what it has accomplished so far. My only complaint so far is the grow time. This is week 13 from seed and I have another six weeks before I am chopping them and going on holiday. I can only compare it to my last grow wich was a 400W HPS and a drip system. From small clone to harvest was 62 days. I assume that has to do with the light more than drip vs. bubbles.

I checked out a local grow shop in town. The nicest people, and they turned me on to some Budswell bat guano (liquid). So tonight I did a drain and added some bat poo. Hee hee.

That being said, here are the pics from Week 13 Day 24 of Flowering. La tente fleurissant

IMG_14444.jpg

IMG_14455.jpg

IMG_14466.jpg

IMG_14684.jpg

IMG_14603.jpg

Nice journal you have going.

Dude, we have the same light! Actually I'm still waiting for mine but it should be here really soon. It's the Emerald, right? After following Irish's grow I was wishing I would've gone with the 180W from GLH instead but hopefully the Emerald doesn't disappoint.

Thanks Stak! Yep, I've got an Emerald. I really like it and wish I had a couple more. It's perfect for one or two plants.

Are you going to start a journal?

Back
Top Bottom