90W LED Two Plant Deep Water Culture Grow

Week 8 Veg. Want to flower them so badly.
IMG_11965.jpg

IMG_11974.jpg

IMG_11932.jpg

IMG_11875.jpg

IMG_11897.jpg

IMG_11746.jpg

IMG_11624.jpg

IMG_11605.jpg

Seem there might be a tiny mag def. , did you give any thoughts to getting some cal mag? That stuff saved my grow not saying yours is bad or anything I jus get nervous about Mg Def. lol.

SG

Seem there might be a tiny mag def. , did you give any thoughts to getting some cal mag? That stuff saved my grow not saying yours is bad or anything I jus get nervous about Mg Def. lol.

SG

Hey SG. Thanks for your input. Do you say that because of the coloring on the leaves? I too was thinking the same thing. I'll have to get some cal mag this weekend.

Yes you will see more lively looking leaves, remember half the recommended amount due to it being chemical, pretty sure its one Tsp per G so say 3 Tsp instead of Six.

SG

Yes you will see more lively looking leaves, remember half the recommended amount due to it being chemical, pretty sure its one Tsp per G so say 3 Tsp instead of Six.

SG

I picked up some Cal-Mag during my lunch, so I've got that going for me. I have 10gal of water, so I will keep it to 5tsp.

Thanks everyone!:thanks:

I'd suggest or you might consider asking Soniq420 in a PM (administrator here and very helpful person) could he possibly put a LED, maybe like a UFO, in the Smileys so that anyone could add it to their signature.

I googled UFO gif and found all kinds of possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom