Deep Water Culture diy with 10 plants

so she is officially on flowering light schedule as of lights on yesterday at 2000 hours or 8:00pm. she went through two dark and one light cycle with lights off to get her ready so it was a total of allmost 32 hours of dark. this is day two and as soon as lights come on ill get some pics up. i realy hope i didnt mess her up to much, because i did not plan on flowering her so soon so i had topped her several times to get lots of places too clone from. as a result well we shall see. only about an hour for pics

ive been having camera issues so this is the best i can do with a 4mp. not as detailed as my other camera but it will have to do.

as promised;

102_8965.JPG

Image102.jpg

Image112.jpg

Image27.jpg

Image31.jpg

Image43.jpg

Image57.jpg

Image72.jpg

Image81.jpg

Image91.jpg

Image129.jpg

Image132.jpg

i also used corel paint shop pro photo x2 to resize and remove the yellow from the HPS so i appoligise if the colors are off. colors and i dont get along being color blind and all. lol

so here are more pics as per request,

you can see in the picture of the base of her stalk that because i tied her down she sprouted another branch that is now all most as long as her original stalk. i know i could have vegged her a while longer but oh well.

102_8998.JPG

102_8997.JPG

102_8996.JPG

102_8995.JPG

102_8994.JPG

102_8993.JPG

102_8992.JPG

102_8991.JPG

102_8990.JPG

102_8989.JPG

102_8988.JPG

102_8987.JPG

been a while but im still here growing. the trainwreck is doing great except that i think that because i had to remove most of the fan leaves because of the warm days ive had here in sunny socal, i inadvertently turned it into a sort of bonsai. or it could of been the overzealous topping and fimming. eather way its still cannabis! oh well. to make up for the maybe small yield i picked up another clone. its a beautiful sour grape clone again from oaksterdam. Its super healthy with a purple striped stem and 4 great looking shoots. this will not be LST'ed and only topped once or twice. shes been soaking up sun on my front window while the box is dark for the other. the cheapest but best light for growing. anyways, pictures will be up tonight of both after i get back from my lab around 9.

Hey there Bro,
Nice show! I did a search on here for the Bwanana. I came up with your thread, I've been looking for this strain since I lost her in 2001. I went to Amsterdam, cause I heard she was there at the cafe's. no where to be found, I guess the place was shut down by the gov't. I would like to know if you know of a place that has them or can get em. I loved these plants, they reached 17-18 feet every year, and was always great smoke for my aches and pains, as well as anxiety. Yum yum bubblegum, lol. Let me know if you know of a place....Peace, Yuba

hay yuba49r, thanks for stopping by to look at my grow. as far as the bwanana, the place i get it is Dana Point Safe Harbor Collective. its a very rare strain and ive been going to thiis place for about a year and they have only had it twice. :( this is my favorite strain. have you tried oaksterdam? good luck and i hope this helps. i was having camera problems last night so as soon as i can ill get some up.

wow i want to get this straight, i know i said that it was trainwreck a few posts ago but if you have been following my grow you would know that itis actually 707 headband. im sorry if this confused anyone. i just got a realy good batch of trainwreck from a buddy who grows so ive had it on my mind.

yeah they are small :*( oh well. i think its because all the fan leaves got burned off basically. i should have veged her longer but i need the meds. the smallest is a new clone i got a few days ago. she will not be stressed as much as the bigger one. thanks for the comment bud08. nice to know someones watching ;)

update:
Well, i think im going to close this grow. plants are healthy and still growing, but in the coming weeks a buddy and i are building a grow room at my place that is just going to be insane. He allready grows for a few patients, and is harvesting on friday. i just wont have the time to update this untill its completely built and my twins are born, but i will be checking in on everyone from time to time and as soon as i can i will start a new journal for our soon to be continuous hydro grow. thanks to everyone that has followed my grow and has commented. i will seeing you all soon.

p.s. i reveged my headband and im going to let it grow more. its about 14" tall right now.

i have started my new grow and will be starting a journal as soon as i take clones. a little hint of whats to come.

9 mothers,
707 headband soil (same one ive been growing in this journal)
48 gods (gods gift x ak 48, from a local breeder) soil
mr. E (diesel x kush also from local breeder)soil
banana kush
sour kush
kushberry
pre '98 bubba
g-13
matanuska thunder fuck

we will be taking a little more than 30 a month vegging for 3 to 4 weeks then into flowering. perpetual harvest is our goal. harvest every month.

soil or hydro?
def. hydro. mothers are in GH waterfarm buckets. all but the three i mentioned in the list.

clones will root in our 96 site turbo cloner.

vedge and flowering will be done in GH 30 site aero system. one for vedge two for flower.

lights: 4 x 1000w HPS in liquid luman reflectors for flower keeping them as low to the plants as possible.
3 x 8 bulb t5 flouros 434w each putting out around 40,000 lumen apiece.

nutes: mother plant nutrients for moms (Mother Plant Nutrients | Stock Plant Fertilizer for Strong Cuttings at Home Harvest Garden Supply)
and GH nutes for the rest.

after a few harvests we will be trying verticle growing as a project. stay tuned for my next journal.

no no its not :( but ill be collecting his man spunk to make some seads anyone with a good tried and true method anyone uses?

After the sacks mature and start to pop open I carefully trim them off and drop in a small paper lunch bag ( one plant per bag ONLY), let dry then dump out onto a clean glass surface. Use a short and stiff bristled fine tip paint brush to remove all the pollen then I use a razor blade to collect it all off the table and store in a baby food jar labeled with the date, strain and a # that I correlate to my grow journals with that plant's characteristics for good breeding results, or to figure out who to toss. Also remember you need to breed back the plants you like from your first cross with the same pollen AT LEAST twice to stabilize, and some hybrids won't stabilize (case and point Headband).:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom