White Widow Auto Seed #4

Yeah I’d add it in :thumb:

Just fed..leaves progressively worst, some look completely healthy.
20190715_134218.jpg
20190715_134210.jpg
20190715_134154.jpg
20190715_134148.jpg
20190715_133901.jpg
20190715_133855.jpg
20190715_133848.jpg
buds looking good

Those buds are looking great Rich!

Damnnnnn Richardson, look at those fatties with great trich development. Fantastic looking buds bro. :yahoo::passitleft:
Have you ever thought of using fabric pot bro? That would be a great way to bump up your yield too.
Congrats on having pretty girls :thumb:

Just got 3, 5, and 7 gallon fabric pots for my third season. Already excited for it-I'm gonna have autos, but the purple wreck photo seeds I cant wait to see how it grows.

Hey Rich, your buds are looking great! :high-five:
I personally would not flush if you are seeing spots like that. It is a sign of deficiency, not an abundance of too much nutrients - therefor flushing it could worsen your problem.
By the look of the spots the cause is either a Magnesium or Potassium deficiency. I saw you are feeing CalMag which leads me to think it is not magnesium. During flowering the plant uses mostly Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K) - so i'd narrow it down to being a Potassium deficiency. Just my opinion.
What bloom nutrients are you feeding and how often? :passitleft:
Also how many days of flower is the plant on? Your nugs are looking great, if the plant is not far from finishing up i wouldn't make much more changes.

Hey Rich, your buds are looking great! :high-five:
I personally would not flush if you are seeing spots like that. It is a sign of deficiency, not an abundance of too much nutrients - therefor flushing it could worsen your problem.
By the look of the spots the cause is either a Magnesium or Potassium deficiency. I saw you are feeing CalMag which leads me to think it is not magnesium. During flowering the plant uses mostly Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K) - so i'd narrow it down to being a Potassium deficiency. Just my opinion.
What bloom nutrients are you feeding and how often? :passitleft:
Also how many days of flower is the plant on? Your nugs are looking great, if the plant is not far from finishing up i wouldn't make much more changes.

My regiment for feeding consists of
Veg nutes mg 24 8 16
Flower- expert gardener 15 30 15 for about 3 weeks of flower, then switch to super bloom 12 55 6. The autos only get fed about once a week every other week w nutes(one of reasons switching to smaller fabric pots)usually dont go above 600 ppm for the autos and about 1000 ppm for my photos. I put a good amount of perlite in my soil for aeration, what do you think about adding coco to the soil? It is finishing up though, trichomes are cloudy with about <5% amber. I started flushing originally because I thought I had a lockout. But now, that potassium deficiency makes since considering how low it is in the super bloom. Looks like I need different nutes. I'm ordering the fox farm trio for my next grow season. I'm switching autos for now on in 3 gallon fabric pots. Do you have a problem up potting photos from fabric pots?

What would you advice? Is there something I can use for specific potassium. I thought I was gonna take this to 90 days, but I believe I am on day about 60. I dont want to chop early, I think I could push her at least 2 more weeks. 1 of these seeds was done in about 60 and the other went to 86 i think. This is the first time I've had this problem, my photos which are in week 7 of flower, do not show these signs. The auto shown I believe is in week 6 of flower
20190724_180101.jpg
20190724_180045.jpg
20190724_180035.jpg
20190724_175915.jpg
20190724_175639.jpg
20190724_175149.jpg

I agree with Irie about not making too many changes right now. You said your runoff was 6.0 last time you measured. What are you pH'ing your mix at each time going in? Measuring runoff in soil(less) is not a very effective way to gauge your mix going in.
With your components I would be floating in from 6.2-6.5 if you're not already doing so. Soils will naturally buffer the pH'd mix going in, so it's not a true representation of what the plant is getting.

Hey Richardson, I've got a Canuk White Widow AF about two or three weeks behind yours (just started to flower) so I've been following for a little while. This chart might be of help with your nutrient issues, it's pretty comprehensive. Sorry about the file size but when I compress the file it loses resolution to the point that it can't be read.

Attachments

• cannabis nutrient deficiency-chart.jpg
    cannabis nutrient deficiency-chart.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 68
I agree with Irie about not making too many changes right now. You said your runoff was 6.0 last time you measured. What are you pH'ing your mix at each time going in? Measuring runoff in soil(less) is not a very effective way to gauge your mix going in.
With your components I would be floating in from 6.2-6.5 if you're not already doing so. Soils will naturally buffer the pH'd mix going in, so it's not a true representation of what the plant is getting.

Input is phed to 6.5. Thanks for advice on it being potassium deficiency. What about adding an organic booster like kelp?

I put a good amount of perlite in my soil for aeration, what do you think about adding coco to the soil?
Coco has no nutritional value to add to your plants. However adding coco as a soil amendment aerates your soil very well. It allows your soil to retain water better but also improves drainage so you're less likely to overwater your plants.
When adding some coco to my soil it gave it more structure as the coco almost acts like a sponge. Coco has a good holding capacity it can hold up to 7 to 10 times it's weight. So if your soil is not retaining water well, or even if it's getting water logged i would add coco in. But iv'e only recently started playing with coco so i'd find out from one of the coco growers! I like coco but will never use it completely as a medium i just love working with soil too much.
But now, that potassium deficiency makes since considering how low it is in the super bloom. Looks like I need different nutes.
Yeah i would look for a nutrient range high in Nitrogen for the grow (veg) mix and something high in Potassium and Phosphorus in the bloom mix. Look out for the NPK ratios
Do you have a problem up potting photos from fabric pots?
Yeah! I wouldn't call it a problem. Just that it is not as easy as transplanting a plastic pot.
Initially when i first used fabric pots i did not understand the root growth pattern - so i did not allow the roots to form a good root ball and that made it difficult to transplant. As iv'e got to understand how the roots grow in fabric pots i now allow a solid root mass to form so that once i dry the pots out they slip easily out the pot. If your soil is holding well together you'll have difficulties transplanting. :passitleft:
What would you advice? Is there something I can use for specific potassium. I thought I was gonna take this to 90 days, but I believe I am on day about 60
Your buds are looking so nice man. Don't worry too much about the leaves - keep feeding her till the end now to not worsen the problem.
I dont want to chop early, I think I could push her at least 2 more weeks.
No need to! Those buds are growing well. They'll put on more weight for sure. Just keep an eye on them, with pistils turning amber now you're nearing the harvest window :yahoo:
What about adding an organic booster like kelp?
I feed Kelp extract during bloom, however it doesn't contain an impressive amount of potassium. It's rich in nutrients and K is one of them but it's not a crazy amount.

happy growing :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom