DaTenshi's 2nd Grow Journal 2015 - Super Critical Auto

Wow great technique! Made me interested in researching it. Unfortunately right now my work schedule is insane (12h a day) and when I get home I barely have time to look at them if they're alright and then go pass out :laughtwo:
That's why I planned to germinate and transplant the girls while I was on leave, since normally I neglect them, besides some water if needed, anything I do to them is done in the weekends.
For sure next grow will give this a try as well, I think if done early enough, it's going to result in amazing plants. Think since my girls started flowering, I won't do anything "new", because I don't want to stress them, or stunt, more then they are already :biglaugh:

LST'ing auto's isn't that uncommon, some swear it gives better results then just letting them grow out, I am doing this for the first time inside, so am as curious as you to how they will end up.

:circle-of-love:

McD's
Great photography.

Hey ~! :love:

Here's the weekly update on my little garden :circle-of-love:

Girls looking good. Growing and stretching like crazy, estimating 2 more weeks (give or take a few days/a week) of pre-flowers until we get to see any frost! :cheer:

It's day 28 today :high-five: Both girls got a name, picked by my bf :biglaugh: I didn't get a say this time.. :/

Super Critical Auto #1: aka Darky :love:

20150131_172632.jpg

20150131_172645.jpg

20150131_172752_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150131_172710.jpg

20150131_172712.jpg

Super Critical Auto #2: aka Myka :love:

20150131_172602.jpg

20150131_172613.jpg

20150131_172745_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150131_172736_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150131_172720.jpg

That was all for week 4 :love: Stay safe and medicated until next time :circle-of-love:

:ciao: my auto-loving chum. :circle-of-love:

Hmmm...never sure about your boyfriend's choice of names. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am sure that the little ladies look lovely. :goodjob: They seem to love your tough work schedule.

:ciao: my auto-loving chum. :circle-of-love:

Hmmm...never sure about your boyfriend's choice of names. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am sure that the little ladies look lovely. :goodjob: They seem to love your tough work schedule.

Think that's the key!! :high-five: abandonment :rofl:

Finally tomorrow am moving to a new location, and will get a bit more free time :love:

As for the names :hmmmm: indeed :laughtwo: I like Myka, still thinking of a new one for Darky :cheer:

moving along nicely I tried naming them once its easier for me to go by the strain lol
looks Great :thumb:

I can see how Darky could work. The leaves are a rich, deep green that scream health. Myka looks stately, regal. Neglect may be a part of it after all. As long as they get water and light they like to be left alone. I try my best to leave mine alone.

May your change of workplace bring you more free time.

Lovin it!

Looks good glad i found this journal :) :peacetwo:

Happy to have you along for the ride :circle-of-love: Hope you enjoy things so far! :love:

moving along nicely I tried naming them once its easier for me to go by the strain lol
looks Great :thumb:

I am a big fan of naming my girls :laughtwo: since I always grow a few at a time, guess makes that easier :circle-of-love:

I can see how Darky could work. The leaves are a rich, deep green that scream health. Myka looks stately, regal. Neglect may be a part of it after all. As long as they get water and light they like to be left alone. I try my best to leave mine alone.

May your change of workplace bring you more free time.

Thanks for all the kind words :love:

I hope so too! :cheer: I need some rest to be honest.

The girls seem to be doing great on their own, taking into consideration they haven't had any food so far, think they are happy independent girls :biglaugh:

Lovin it!

No McD reference, I was looking forward to that :rofl: or perhaps am too hungry :circle-of-love:

heya,, nice work with the plants,, darky looks nice and responsive,, very well trained,, i love that in a plant,, i am a bit of a bondage lover myself,, well, for my plants anyway,, cheers and best of luck with the results. we have some plants of similar age,, maybe we will meet at the park one day,, nivek

Hey guys :circle-of-love: Welcome to week 5 update:cheer:

As usual the girls doing their thing :laughtwo: while I am busy, only making sure they got enough water.

Please don't laugh at my LSTing skills, I know it doesn't look pretty, but oh well it is what it is :love:

Super Critical Auto #1 day 35:

20150207_115802.jpg

20150207_115837_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

Super Critical Auto #2 day 35:

20150207_115823_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150207_120030_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

She begun showing first trichs, unfortunately the pics I took were blurry as hell, so you just have to trust me on that :laughtwo:

Tomorrow I will go buy one more light fixture and add the LED bulb as well. :love:

:thanks: for reading

Coming along nicely daTenshi. Have you seen Ranger's attempt at esplanier?

https://https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/ranger275-adventures-2nd-dimension.236270/

I wasn't sure if you'd checked him out, but every time I see his I think of how you'd appreciate the technique.

Enjoy the smells of trichomes.:green_heart:

:love: Thanks for sharing, it reminded me of my grandma's garden and her crawling bean stalks :biglaugh:

Weird, but they been smelling since they were really small. Can't figure it out, but I enjoy the strong smell every time I come home in the evening, and first thing I get hit by a strong smell. Good thing I got cool neighbors :laughtwo:

Looking Healthy here Tenshi :thumb:

Thanks a lot ! :circle-of-love: I do my "best" :laughtwo: actually I really am a bad mommy! They get all the credit, I only give them water!

Sorry guys, was not in the mood for an update this weekend :laughtwo: Myka did the unthinkable and banana'd on me, but oh well things happen, been trying to cut the affected sites off. Soon will just have to chop her down and do something great with her, enjoy it in some oil or hash
:cheer:
It's not really that unexpected, it probably was a genetic "flaw", since she was slowest and sickly and well overall not very great looking. But things like this happen, probably the stress from the burn when she was just a baby was too much for her.

Hope everybody is doing well! I am going to post a picture update later this week, Darky is doing amazing, will be a gorgeous girl, with hopefully no seeds :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom