White Widow Auto Seed #4

Coco has no nutritional value to add to your plants. However adding coco as a soil amendment aerates your soil very well. It allows your soil to retain water better but also improves drainage so you're less likely to overwater your plants.
When adding some coco to my soil it gave it more structure as the coco almost acts like a sponge. Coco has a good holding capacity it can hold up to 7 to 10 times it's weight. So if your soil is not retaining water well, or even if it's getting water logged i would add coco in. But iv'e only recently started playing with coco so i'd find out from one of the coco growers! I like coco but will never use it completely as a medium i just love working with soil too much.

Yeah i would look for a nutrient range high in Nitrogen for the grow (veg) mix and something high in Potassium and Phosphorus in the bloom mix. Look out for the NPK ratios

Yeah! I wouldn't call it a problem. Just that it is not as easy as transplanting a plastic pot.
Initially when i first used fabric pots i did not understand the root growth pattern - so i did not allow the roots to form a good root ball and that made it difficult to transplant. As iv'e got to understand how the roots grow in fabric pots i now allow a solid root mass to form so that once i dry the pots out they slip easily out the pot. If your soil is holding well together you'll have difficulties transplanting. :passitleft:

Your buds are looking so nice man. Don't worry too much about the leaves - keep feeding her till the end now to not worsen the problem.

No need to! Those buds are growing well. They'll put on more weight for sure. Just keep an eye on them, with pistils turning amber now you're nearing the harvest window :yahoo:

I feed Kelp extract during bloom, however it doesn't contain an impressive amount of potassium. It's rich in nutrients and K is one of them but it's not a crazy amount.

happy growing :morenutes:

Thanks..on all the advice! I was thinking of using the coco as an addition to my soil. The way you explained it helps tremendously. Do you still feed at 6.25-6.5?
Kind of nervous on the up-potting from fabric, I'm not very good at it with plastic yet..lol.

Seems stabile now..I can see the buds growing by the day.
20190727_033026.jpg
20190727_033013.jpg
20190727_033000.jpg

Thanks..on all the advice! I was thinking of using the coco as an addition to my soil. The way you explained it helps tremendously
Only a pleasure brother, glad i could help. :ganjamon:
Do you still feed at 6.25-6.5?
I don't adjust PH at all when growing in soil to be honest. PH adjusting is more important with hydro in my opinion.
Kind of nervous on the up-potting from fabric, I'm not very good at it with plastic yet..lol
All good - just make sure the soil is well dried out before transplant and it will make things easier. If you're really nervous about transplanting with the fabric or you struggle keep in mind you can cut the fabric pot and stitch it back together afterwards if you really want to. For me i'd rather sacrifice a pot than fuck my plant up. :yummy:
Seems stabile now..I can see the buds growing by the day.
She's looking great, those nugs look hard and full of frost! :passitleft:

She is building fast..this is by far my best plant yet. It is a great feeling to finally build some confidence in my growing ability. I know with space/lighting setup, I could grow 6 of these at a time. As of right now, that would not meet all my needs. I haven't got a whole oz off any plant yet. I would like to experiment with quadlining..just started really researching it. I will try that first with a photo though

Damn Rich, those nugs are looking real impressive! Packed with thrichomes! :yahoo:

Congrats on the harvest Rich! Good looking bud, and you've got some great beans out of it too :high-five:

26.2 g dried flower, great classic ww taste and is a one bong swat high. In jars curing now. Very proud of this, thanks again to everybody that helped me since the beginning of my journey. Now, I'm not a bud manicurist, idk/idc it gets smoked, except fan leaves. I should do research on uses so i can use the whole plant, probably missing out on something useful I've never even considered.
20190812_103537.jpg
20190812_103505.jpg
20190812_103433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom