Hootel's White Widow Fem Autos & Dark Angel

Right on, thanks for the reassurance guys. Still have quite a bit of stinky goodness in the jars. Can barely keep myself from smoking it, but I want to see what 2 weeks does. Might leave some for another 2 weeks after that to compare.

Right on, thanks for the reassurance guys. Still have quite a bit of stinky goodness in the jars. Can barely keep myself from smoking it, but I want to see what 2 weeks does. Might leave some for another 2 weeks after that to compare.
You do know you are allowed to sneak a bud out here and there, right? You can justify that by calling it Quality Control :)

I've got 2 dark angels growing as well. I'm unsure of when to flip them into flower.
420-magazine-mobile341034086.jpg

I've got 2 dark angels growing as well. I'm unsure of when to flip them into flower.
420-magazine-mobile341034086.jpg
Flip is totally dependant on you. The one tall one of mine, was 10" tall at flip and ended up being 18" after stretch. If you have the room (and patience), I would let them go for a bit longer before flipping. Once you are at 1/2 of your final desired height is a good starting point.

You do know you are allowed to sneak a bud out here and there, right? You can justify that by calling it Quality Control :)
You bet Snarly. Just smoked some more 'quality control' . It is coming along nicely in the jars. The taste is much better now, can't wait to see what another week does!

You bet Snarly. Just smoked some more 'quality control' . It is coming along nicely in the jars. The taste is much better now, can't wait to see what another week does!

It only gets better :)

i love it when a harvest delivers ... i love it how i see the growers grow more determined with every harvest because of the dopamine reward after so many weeks ... months of hard labor, genuine care and pride ... that or a heavy case of selfinterest ;) ... its just wonderfull to notice how even the overall tone of mesagges get more cheerfull ;) when harvest has occured hehe ...

I so love this plant ... it brings the best out in people ... before and after harvest ... a truly amazing plant ... imagine what the world would look like if it hadnt been banned in the 1930's ... imagine if our leaders would cary an ounce to go for diplomatic trips instead of ICBM launchcodes

Hey Hoot, I read your question in the other side, I believe lots of people have used Vinegar, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar etc. For ph down and have had no issues. I can't say positively because I have not tried it, but when your in a pinch, it won't hurt.
Thanks buddy. I wonder why people dont just use vinegar instead of pH down. Its alot cheaper.

ph down is actually phosphoric acid ... when diluted and eventually broken down it will supply extra P to your plant in the form of phosphate ions

H3PO4 -> PO4-ion (-3)(phosphate)

phosphates are essential to all life ...

vinegar is an organic acid ( CH3-COOH ) and will not get absorbed or break down ....

i got this on wiki :

20% acetic acid vinegar can be used as a herbicide.[46] Acetic acid is not absorbed into root systems; the vinegar will kill top growth, but perennial plants may reshoot

Back
Top Bottom