Deep Water Culture diy with 10 plants

thanks for the tip i will be doing that probly within the next few days. would i trim the branch and leave it in the bag? or just throw it over a branch and shake then seal the bag with only pollen? seeds anyone lol i dont understand why people flip out at a male? i think they are just as beautiful as a female in its own special way. after all if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have the dank shit we medicate with now like the real chemdawg, bwanana, and headband. hehehe got to pollinate somehow.

cover a branch with the bag, and give it a shake so the pollen will fall into the ziplock, and then seal. this gives you more control over which bud sites you actually want to form seeds, bc you "paint" the pollen on where u want to

hello everyone. so i decided to pull the male i was growing in the back yard just for the simple fact that i dont wanna ruin any ones harvest if they are growing near me. thats bad karma. but i collected the pollen in a freezer bag for some experimenting later. here are some pics.

malestem.jpg

MALE_HARVEST.jpg

MALEHARVEST3.jpg

MALEHARVEST2.jpg

COOL2.jpg

male_harvest4.jpg

males are not that nice to look at but hay, so far its the furthest ive gotten a plant so far. it was loving the natural light and wasnt batered too much by bugs. ill get some pics up of the lady when i get a chance.
night. :peace: :bong:

She is much prettier than that ugly male...I think I will give her a +rep!

damn that one small plant lol howd you get it to flower that small?

my little lady? shes a clone from oaksterdam U. she is still in veg and it will be a while because i want her to yeaild as much as i can squeeze out of her. hehehe, the male was forced to show by putting him into 12/12. found she was a he and banished him to the back yard.

i know its only ben like a day but i took some more pics of whom im calling Ceres (the Roman goddess of agriculture) and cuz it sounds pretty. enjoy the show! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
new81.jpg

new71.jpg

new62.jpg

new510.jpg

new411.jpg

new313.jpg

new217.jpg

new126.jpg

all taken about 10 mins ago and she is loving life and i think shes pretty short and bushy for mainly cfls. ive had the hps off cuz of the heat. i hope she stays nice and thick. gotta have meat on her bones ya know :;):

peace love and good ganja to all!

edit:
sry about the blurry ones hands are a little shaky.

She is much prettier than that ugly male...I think I will give her a +rep!

thanks for the rep man appreciate it!

Chameleon1:
thanks cham. she is pretty isnt she. she is loving life and every time i look at her she is bigger. she is looking so healthy and her fan leaves are dark dark green allmost looks waxy. shes been topped a few times hehehe, only because i wanna try and clone the little lady to keep her going. and ive never cloned cannabis before, ive practiced with a flower bush in the front yard with good results, but as far as cannabis, im not sure if they are more picky than them. we will see.

when do you top them again ? mine are 3 weeks almost i want to top them just dont know where to cut and when

wait untill they have about 5 nodes before you top at least. well thats what i do. click here and this will explain.

Just got caught up. Good read. Your ladies are looking good man +reps

Thanks for the rep man! im trying to get her nice and bushy. id actually like to make her a mommy plant because there is a co-op that just recently opened close by that could use some clones. Id like to donate a bunch to them to help out others. the only prob is i kinda need the meds and it would take for ever to grow out another clone from her cuz shes nowhere near ready for cloning. i know shes got good genes so it would be great to get her out. i guess i could just get a few more clones and get those going for now.

Looking good man, goodl luck with cloning ...
you could have some nice mother plants ...
+rep
thanks for the kind words and rep. and i know its kinda late but grats on member of the month.

after long consideration ive decided to just flower her and get some clones from the collective i frequent. i might take a clone or two to just try it out and see how i do but times are tough and the bowls are getting smaller :( i need the med's. but i think i might look into getting a mother plant from a nursery in the area. i guess im lazy lol. much easier i think. and for 10-15$ i can just get another clone.

update; well i have no pics at the moment but she is doing good and getting bigger everyday. we have had a hot spell around here and keeping the closet temps have been an issue. ive had to purchase another small fan to help with air circulation and also used a piece of Plexiglas glass to separate the plant from the lights. ive doing that i was able to turn the hps back on and add a few more light to it. so light should be no issue and i think the heat is under control. unfortunately i have not been able to look after her like i should so shes getting back at me for it. i have a very prego wife (twins) that needs my attention as well and she is my priority. im thinking of throwing her into 12/12 soon because, A) like i said, i need the meds. (i dont advise any one to try and come off a max dose of anti-depressants, quit smoking cigarettes and deal with a prego wife, not smart :( at all) and B) shes got new signs of maturity all over so shes ready.

Back
Top Bottom