Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & DWCt, White Widow Max

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

You've come a long way bro, lookin' good. :thumb:

Just a little FYI for ya.
From the journals I've read using LED, the consensus seems to be you need the same wattage as HID to get good flowering results with the LED. So a 180W LED is not as good as a 400W HID. If you get good results with 400W of HID, then you should get similar results using 400W of LED. LED results are also dependent on the angle, the wider angle 120's cover more sqft but do not get the penetration.

I'm currently watching Setting Suns LED vs HID grow with approx the same wattage. This grow will answer alot of questions. BeIre and IrishBoy have journals using LED with great results.

For me, I just cant see dropping $2000 on a LED when $600 for HID, AC Hood, and Vent Fan do the job.

Green,

I can't see spending that kind of money either....unless there was a big advantage.

If you do have a same wattage LED you will have the same temps as a HID right?

I have been reading Iries LED post. I like what astoastro has to say!!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!! :thumb:

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

I convinced him of this lol, however ultimately was up to him = /

SG

SG,

Knowing you and learning from your experience has definately saved me a lot of time learning on my own. I will donate a choice bud to you at the conclusion of this grow!!! :blunt:

I think i just got inspired for another mini project, nice stuff btw

I hope you new project includes growing weed!!!

Thanks!!!:goodluck:

I have to post more photos. I am starting to really notice the buds getting bigger. They are also giving a really nice piney odor! I am now 24 days into the 12/12.

006365.JPG

009309.JPG

013227.JPG

Green,

I can't see spending that kind of money either....unless there was a big advantage.

If you do have a same wattage LED you will have the same temps as a HID right?

I have been reading Iries LED post. I like what astoastro has to say!!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!! :thumb:

This one just got started - 300W LED vs 400W HID

So far the heat test from the setup was comparable.

astro^2, The Lurker, just to name a few have been posting here too. Those guys are very knowledgeable about how things work. I have to read some of their posts a couple of times to absorb it all. :)

+reps for the current plant pics ;)

Looking great man, reps if I can.

SG

Thanks SG!! :blunt:

This one just got started - 300W LED vs 400W HID

So far the heat test from the setup was comparable.

astro^2, The Lurker, just to name a few have been posting here too. Those guys are very knowledgeable about how things work. I have to read some of their posts a couple of times to absorb it all. :)

+reps for the current plant pics ;)

Green,

Thanks for the +Reps!! :)

I know what you mean about having to reread the posts like astoasto posts. Alot of knowlege.

your looking good acer

Thanks Scare D Cat!! :blunt:

:yikes:Wow Your set up is awesome man great job. I too have been growing WW for about a year now. I'm checking out how this whole Hydro works. It looks like your gonna have a sweet harvest.:smokin:

:yikes:Wow Your set up is awesome man great job. I too have been growing WW for about a year now. I'm checking out how this whole Hydro works. It looks like your gonna have a sweet harvest.:smokin:

This is my first WW grow. I might grow it again. I love the piney smell! I hope you are right about the harvest!! :yahoo:

NUTE CHANGE DAY!

WEEKLY UPDATE

27 Days into 12/12.

LED cabinet plants are just starting to show hairs. They have stretched the entire cabinet space. I had to do some bending of branches today to get more headroom.
The LED plants are not eating as much nutes. Last week I started with 1500 ppm and ended the weed at 1500 ppm. This week I made the solution 1000ppm.

The HPS Tent Girls are outstanding!!!!! The buds are getting bigger every day and starting to smell very strong musky piney odor!! I started the solution last week at 1500 ppm and ended the week at 900ppm. I bumped the solution up to 1800 ppm this week.

003462.JPG

004436.JPG

004436.JPG

007353.JPG

008344.JPG

I will post the LED photos later.

Thanks,

How did the trimming go?

SG

Picked up some AK 47. Outstanding smoke!! One hit and yahoo!!!

Thanks again SG! I am glad I met ya!! :blunt:

Very nice looking buds so far! Can't wait till I see that :)

The bud smell is intoxicating. Very strong, almost sickening pine odor yet I can't help but smell them several times a day. :yummy:

looking good acer:popcorn::roorrip:
Scare D Cat,

Thank for the compliment!! I caught your last grow at the very end. Your buds look awesome!!

I am glad you are viewing because your feedback means alot!! :wood:

Back
Top Bottom