Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & DWCt, White Widow Max

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

Pics!!!

SG

Here are a few pics I just took!!

8-40-10_016.JPG

8-40-10_005.JPG

I am starting to see the female hairs on all the plants!! I will post more pics Saturday! :blunt:

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

Thanks Scare D Cat and DJMattz!!!

Yes they are doing very well.:thanks:

Today is day 44 into the grow! :surf:

I have been without a PH meter all week so I went ahead and changed my res's a day early. I still have the water PH tester but with 4 different res's it is ia hassle. My PH meter will arive on Monday. I cannot wait to get it back!!

I bumped up the PPM's to 1200 and the PH is in the 6 range.

All the plants in the tent are visibly showing the female hairs.

Tha Cabinet Plants are not showing hairs yet. But I know they will very soon.

Both plants are doing very well. However, by now the tent plants are at least 2 times bigger. I think with the extra room in the tent and the better ventilation and the lighting combo are very hard to beat. I have to admit. I do not pay as much attention to the LED Cabinet girls as the HID tent girls.

I hope I can harvest my tent girls before the cabinet girls. That way I can move the plants into the tent for their last few days. I was actually thinking about slowing the growth on the LED plants so I could give them a chance to finnish with the HID.

After this grow. I am going to find a home for the cabinet, far far away from my closet. I will not grow out of it again. :rip:

Here are the pics.

Cabinet Girls.

017150.JPG

Here are the Tent Girls.

015178.JPG

Thanks for viewing!! I will post more photos later!!

For my next grow I am going to build my own Ebb and Gro system. I am going to buy the CAP controller separately. I want to put 4 - 5 gallon buckets with a 20 to 30 gallon res. My next grow will be my tent only.

I figure with the EBB and Grow. I can keep the Res outside the tent. I can use my water chiller to keep the res cool. And, all I would have to do is check one resevoir every day. And if I have a large enough res. I could take off for a few days and not worry.
Even though I am extremely happy with the results with the buckets. I have noticed during this grow that it is hard to check and change the bucket res's every day. I am glad I used to do YOGA!!

I started this grow I had no idea I would expand the way I did. When I started this grow. I though my cabinet would be big enough to supply my wife and myself. I also defended my LED lights with a closed mind. I have opened my mind and have learned alot about growing recently by my own experience and from this site. If you think I am bashing LED's, I am not. I wish they worked better.

If you read the 420 Consumer Report Competion by Irie and the postings of Astroastro. Astoastro has a lot of credibility. He has sold millions of LED lighting. He is the most credible authority I have ever heard when it comes to lighting. Click on the link to go to the 420 LED HID grow competition by Irie. He states the LED's on the market are not as advanced and effective as can be. He has sold millions of LED lights around the world and I really think he knows what he is talking about. If you haven't already you should check it out.

That is my ramble for the day!! Thanks for visiting!!!

Thanks for stopping by Grand Daddy!!

Here are a few pics I just took!!

8-40-10_016.JPG

8-40-10_005.JPG

I am starting to see the female hairs on all the plants!! I will post more pics Saturday! :blunt:

Wow they are looking amazing. Great canopy from the looks :)

SG

Thanks SG, Yes the Canopy is awsome!!!! These plants are growing very fast. I am trying to not raise the light so much to allow the other braches to catch up!

The stalks are health too...

015180.JPG

016161.JPG

HAIRS LOOKING AT YOU!!

007346.JPG

Cabinet LED Girl Group Photo

005409.JPG

HID Tent Girl Group Photo

005_2_4.JPG

I will post more photos later.

Thanks

014203.JPG

I forgot to include this picture to of the Fem Hairs starting to show themselves.

Acer ,Nice little family you got there !! Those babies look like there gonna fill that tent , it's gonna be a jungle in there !!Nice grow ...:peace:

Acer ,Nice little family you got there !! Those babies look like there gonna fill that tent , it's gonna be a jungle in there !!Nice grow ...:peace:

Thanks Ole Hippy!!! :ganjamon:

The tent plants are really growing fast....it is exciting!!! :morenutes:

Looks like you should of grabbed the 4X4 tent, it's CROWDED in there. That stalk is THICK, you are going to need real pruners to chop that Momma down. :peace:

Hey Granddaddie77!!

I wish I had room for a 4 x 4 tent. :lot-o-toke:

This 3 x 3 fits like a glove in my closet. I only have a few inches on each side.

Acer, Just tell your wife that you think a little addition to your house is needed ! Nothing to big maybe 10x10 that'l give you plenty of room for a veg tent and a new flowering tent !! Tell her she can help pick out the colors !! :wood:

Acer, Just tell your wife that you think a little addition to your house is needed ! Nothing to big maybe 10x10 that'l give you plenty of room for a veg tent and a new flowering tent !! Tell her she can help pick out the colors !! :wood:

!!!LOL!!!!

I like your style!!!!:rofl:

It is pretty snug in there + right under a AC vent so cooling is no prob, we were going for maximum vegetation with light coverage, starting to think we nailed it Acer!

SG

It is pretty snug in there + right under a AC vent so cooling is no prob, we were going for maximum vegetation with light coverage, starting to think we nailed it Acer!

SG

I definately think with the space we had to work with. This is an ideal set up!!

Being able to take use the existing AC and the concealment of the closet. For me, its perfect!!!

It is a plant growing MACHINE!!! :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom