90W LED Two Plant Deep Water Culture Grow

So, Mrs. Spy has planned a vacation for us the second week of June. Starting on 12/12 tonight. I wanted to wait until they were mature, but can you imagine how that conversation would go? "Honey, I don't want to go to Hawaii. My two plants still have three weeks to go."
Now I have some reading to do about flowering.

A good trick is to flip the lights to 12/12 and raise the lights once you see them take off an inch a day or so until they stop. You don't want to be telling the wife the girls are taking to long...LOL:peace:

I noticed the lower leaves drooping and assumed they were appealing the higher dose of nutes (800ppm) that I had given them. Did a res change today and brought them back down to the 600's.

IMG_12793.jpg

IMG_12805.jpg

Looking very nice, cant wait to see those buds popping out all over the place... Great job....

Hey, Spy...things are looking awesome for you ! Exactly which light are you using and do you know the color mix ? This is my next purchase, but so confused on myriad of "UFO" grow lights that are available, seems like everyone has LED Grow Lights and I KNOW they don't all work the same.

Thanks !

Hey, Spy...things are looking awesome for you ! Exactly which light are you using and do you know the color mix ? This is my next purchase, but so confused on myriad of "UFO" grow lights that are available, seems like everyone has LED Grow Lights and I KNOW they don't all work the same.

Thanks !

Since they are not a sponsor of this site, I will PM you the link. I do know they are five band and come with a three year warranty. I think they go for around $249 each. SG has some sweet UFO's on his grow and they are much cheaper, but only have a one year warranty. I'm thinking of picking up 2 more for my next grow.

Thanks !

Color Mix: Wavelength available on the grow lights: Ratio:6-6-2-1-1
Wavelength: Red:660nm (10pcs );Red:620-630nm(60pcs);Blue:460-470nm(10pcs); 580 Orange(5 PCS) , and 6000-7000k White light(5PCS).

Back
Top Bottom