90W LED Two Plant Deep Water Culture Grow

Oh lovely, I'm in a battle with you now!!!

187 watts CFL / Coco VS Bubbles / 90 watt LED.

While were on it, I got told that when they talk about "finish time", this was in relation to from the start of planting to the finish of flowering.

So is this true? Ive got a feeling its just flowering time.

When you do your "days", are you just counting "flowering days"?

thanks

mrcoz

Hey Mrcoz,

Think you can take on this Welshman? I havent checked out your grow yet, but I'm going to.

I have no idea about "finish time". I was planning on just letting them flower until they were ready and then pull them. Some guys here are pros and can just look and tell how long.

I am on Day 38 of flower. 38 days since I switched to 12/12.

Ok Ive had to rehash my "days" cause i was doing it wrong....im on day 33 in flower.

Also I cant really say I've got 187 watts of light on it cause im doing 3 more "little ones" besides my original now....... but Maybe I should go out and get some 42 watters pronto.

Giddy UP!! Day 48 of Flowering. What is that, a day short of 7 weeks? I must admit, I'm proud of the results so far with the 90W. In hindsight, I would not have topped them as I think the light could have covered two colas much better than 7 smaller tops. I leave for vacation in 21 days and I don't see a harvest time before then. I will be gone for 7 days, maybe 8. I have a couple of thoughts about harvest. I can chop them, even if they aren't ready, and start to cure in the tent while I'm gone. Or. I was thinking of letting them ride in the tank for 7 days without water change or add. Maybe 7 days of straight H2o. I dunno. Think I'll run by the Shack today and get the scope to check trichs.
Anyway, here are updated pics. Enjoy and feel free to comment.

11006.jpg

2685.jpg

18105.jpg

17106.jpg

3577.jpg

10146.jpg

4438.jpg

5344.jpg

7252.jpg

6298.jpg

8217.jpg

9172.jpg

11206.jpg

13137.jpg

12169.jpg

15114.jpg

14124.jpg

14_1.jpg

15_1.jpg

16109.jpg

16_1.jpg

Looks like you got yourself some frosty ladies. I hope they finish for you before you vacation. It would be a shame to pull those ladies early after all your hard work.... Great job....

This is an awesome grow Spy4Pie!
I'm currently using a 50 watt mini ufo and a 90 watt triband (r+b+o)as supplemental lighting in my bloom cab and I love them! I'm actually about ready to buy another 90 watt. The 90 watt I'm using now is actually on a light rail and positioned at an angle to focus on a very large plants' colas. It moves across about a 25 inch track and I want the new ufo to move with it. That's right my friend, my ufos can fly! Today I want to see if I can use the 50 watt UFO as a cloning light.
It's nice to see another grower getting great results from these lights. The earlier generations and crappy units gave these lights a bad rap but by doing a little homework it's easy to find the UFOs that can get the job done at a fraction of the cost of the expensive hi watt panels.
Keep up the excellent work!

:nicethread::bravo::goodjob::thumb::ganjamon: Almost forgot- + reps & 5 stars on the thread

This is an awesome grow Spy4Pie!
I'm currently using a 50 watt mini ufo and a 90 watt triband (r+b+o)as supplemental lighting in my bloom cab and I love them! I'm actually about ready to buy another 90 watt. The 90 watt I'm using now is actually on a light rail and positioned at an angle to focus on a very large plants' colas. It moves across about a 25 inch track and I want the new ufo to move with it. That's right my friend, my ufos can fly! Today I want to see if I can use the 50 watt UFO as a cloning light.
It's nice to see another grower getting great results from these lights. The earlier generations and crappy units gave these lights a bad rap but by doing a little homework it's easy to find the UFOs that can get the job done at a fraction of the cost of the expensive hi watt panels.
Keep up the excellent work!

:nicethread::bravo::goodjob::thumb::ganjamon: Almost forgot- + reps & 5 stars on the thread

:thanks:

:thanks:Thanks orangeblood! Love it! Flying UFO's!

75% red hairs and cloudy trichs.
Roseman, weren't you in a band called, The Cloudy Trichs? LOL! I'm impressed in Roseman's guesstimate. Not surprised, but impressed.

Ok, so here is my latest purchase for my next grow. I am ditching the tent and going for more of a stealth grow in a cabinet or...
I came across it on the web and thought I would add some CFL's to it. What do you think? I wonder how many of the right fixtures I could add until I needed another circuit.
Gonna read that CFL tutorial, next.
Satellite-System.jpg

Back
Top Bottom