Derek910 2020 Strawberry Lemonade, Gorilla Zkittlez, Blue Dream Organic Soil With Vulx Grow

We're officially in bloom and the harvest clock started yesterday. All strain are recommended for 60-67 days of flower, but we'll see. Plants are still stretching and I'm having to raise the lights everyday. The SL is definitely the winner in that race. Must be heavily sativa dominant because she has grown a lot since the flip. Plants are drinking up their pots about every 2 days and they are extremely happy. I'm digging this so far. I'm going to try and wait until day 21 to defoliate, but all the leaves sitting on top of each other makes me nervous. I have a lot of air movement in there so I should be ok.

Flower Week 1 Day 2, Grow Day 59

Hope ya'll like my super high tech water catching pans and the Sperry fan height increaser.
IMG-1721.jpg

Strawberry Lemonade is on the right and as you can see she's stretched the most. She also filled out more the net.
IMG-1722.jpg

The little oscillating fan moves air around underneath the canopy and I have a tower fan on both sides blowing through the canopy. Eventually I'm going to mount a fan above the lights to keep air moving through the heat sinks although they stay pretty cool. Don't mind the purple plant. That's the Blue Dream mother, she's sitting under a 600w Viparspecre light until the other tent opens up. I have a plant hanging in there drying right now.
IMG-1727.jpg

Here are pics of the blooms from each plant
Strawberry Lemonade(right)
SL Bloom.jpg

Blue Dream(center) The buds are starting to turn purple. Freaked me out a little bit on the mother because I wasn't expecting any purple.
BD Bloom.jpg

Gorilla Zkittlez(left)
GZ Bloom.jpg
Plants looking great and all bro but that box tech is unmatched :laugh: haven't seen many purple blue dreams that's dope bro

Plants looking great and all bro but that box tech is unmatched :laugh: haven't seen many purple blue dreams that's dope bro
Thanks. I've never seen any purple Blue Dream so I'm pretty happy about it. These Blue Dream seeds were the first seeds I ever bought. I tried hydro and bomded at it so I turned to soil and that's what I've been doing since. I've had the seeds for over 3 years and I'm glad it was still viable. Going to leave a small branch or two underneath and use those to reveg after harvest.

Thanks. I've never seen any purple Blue Dream so I'm pretty happy about it. These Blue Dream seeds were the first seeds I ever bought. I tried hydro and bomded at it so I turned to soil and that's what I've been doing since. I've had the seeds for over 3 years and I'm glad it was still viable. Going to leave a small branch or two underneath and use those to reveg after harvest.
Hell yea all those bag seed I got from my boy were about 3 years old and only about 12 opened up for me I still have the ones that didn't in a paper towel for the hell of it but chances are looking slim haha. I've seen alot about reveging, does the plant come back stronger when you do that? Or what are the main benefits?

Hell yea all those bag seed I got from my boy were about 3 years old and only about 12 opened up for me I still have the ones that didn't in a paper towel for the hell of it but chances are looking slim haha. I've seen alot about reveging, does the plant come back stronger when you do that? Or what are the main benefits?

I don't know if the plant comes back stronger because I've never done it. The benefit that I know of is it's a way to back up genetics that you like.

I don't know if the plant comes back stronger because I've never done it. The benefit that I know of is it's a way to back up genetics that you like.
That's actually exactly why I asked lol wasn't sure if my clone was going to survive since it was my first time cloning so I was gonna give reveging a try but she's actually doing really good so I don't NEED 2 but I'm gonna give it a try anyways lol thanks for info bro

It was super crowded so I decided to go ahead and take the fan leaves. I wished I would have taken a before picture, but once I opened the tent I just went to it and didn't take pics first. They didn't show any signs of stress and now have a lot more air flow through the canopy. I went ahead and removed the rest of the lower stuff that wouldn't do much. Except I did leave two small branches on the bottom of the Blue Dream so that I can reveg her after harvest.

Flower Week 1 Day 4, Grow Day 61

A lot more breathing room. Now the smaller leaves under each bud will reach out and catch more light
IMG-1739.jpg

Side View
I leave some fan leaves around the bottom to show me if there are any issues.
IMG-1740.jpg

I noticed a Cal deficiency on one of my other plants which got me looking for organic Cal/Mag and in doing so I stumbled across a Feeding Schedule from FoxFarm so I am going to follow this schedule from here on out. I modified the schedule to reflect 2 transition weeks. I have everything except the products in Orange. I have flushed everything using Sledgehammer. For everyone's FYI when I was looking to flush the instructions on the bottle aren't very clear and I couldn't find anything definitive on any forums so I called FoxFarm. They recommend using 2 Tbls of Sledgehammer per gallon of water. Use 2x as much water as you normally would for your pot size. Example: If you normally use 1 gallon of water, use 2 gallons of Sledgehammered water to run through your pot. Let the pot dry as usual and resume your nutrients. Seems simple, but I found so many different uses from people's opinions I decided to call and get it from the source. These 3 plants got flushed 2 days ago and aren't dry enough yet. I suspect they'll be dry enough tomorrow to add the nutrients.

FoxFarmSchedule.JPG

Flower Week 2 Day 9, Grow Day 66

Plants are very happy and all of them are praying to the light God.

IMG-1771.jpg

Strawberry Lemonade

IMG-1772.jpg

Blue Dream

IMG-1773.jpg

Gorilla Zkittlez

IMG-1774.jpg

I love what the full line of FF can do... and I hear it is flat out amazing when using their entire lineup. I just couldn't deal with the cost of all that. You are going to love what happens from here on out! :goodjob:
I was happy with their synthetic lineup. I’m looking forward to what the organic lineup does. Really looking forward to starting a run of it from start to finish.

Looking good Derek :thumb:

That Blue Dream purpling is nice, have yet to see that happen in any of my grows

I am right in that today would be 26 days today since you flipped them?
Thank you. The purple definitely surprised me and 26 days sounds about right.

Plants are looking happy and healthy and have started pushing out trichomes. I'm starting to notice that wonderful smell each time I open the tent every 10 minutes to look in on the ladies! They were given plain water ph'd to 6.38 two days ago. They will need to be watered tomorrow morning and will get a full feeding of 3 Tbsp of Fruit & Flower dry organic nutes(topdressed) with 1 Tbsp of Big Bloom, 1 tsp of Cal-Mag, and 1 tsp of Kelp Me Kelp You. I have to admit I'm a little nervous about giving them another 3 Tbsp of the dry nutes, but we'll see what happens. All of the nitrogen is insoluble so I guess it won't be a problem when I will flush the pots every 3 weeks. We'll see. I believe I have a little bit of a magnesium deficiency on the lower fans of the Strawberry Lemonade and the Gorilla Zkittlez. There is yellow fading starting at the leaf finger ends and there is also little red spots. Please let me know what ya'll think on that. Blue Dream has all happy leaves!!

Flower Week 3 Day 17, Grow Day 74

Strawberry Lemonade
IMG-1819.jpg

I believe these things are going to stack up to be some nice colas. Hopefully this turns into 1 tall fat cola!!

IMG-1820.jpg

Blue Dream

IMG-1821.jpg

All of the leaves look healthy, but the buds don't seem to be getting any bigger. Still early, but I could have sworn the mother's buds were larger at this point. Any thoughts on this?
IMG-1822.jpg

Gorilla Zkittlez

IMG-1823.jpg

These are definitely going to be one fat cola! Looking forward to this!!!
IMG-1824.jpg

Are these seeds? These are scattered all around the Strawberry Lemonade and there are some on the Gorilla Zkittlez too. I don't understand how these would have gotten fertilized. I don't see any on the Blue Dream yet.

IMG-1825.jpg

This is where I removed it

IMG-1826.jpg

And here it is broken open. Looks like the starting of a seed to me.

IMG-1831.jpg
IMG-1832.jpg

Could be false seed, I’ve found them in some grows but always hollow like that
Do you know what would cause that? I think they may just be very young seeds. They just started showing up over the last few days. At first I thought it was just the calyxs swelling, but then I decided to squeeze one and it's was stiff. So I pulled it off. I removed a couple from both plants and they are all the same.

Back
Top Bottom