Indoor Soil

El Gusanito

Here we go again this time it's 6 blue dream 4 mendo afgoo 4 kushage
fox farm nutes kellogs soil with pearlite.
next week i will transplant into there full size pots.
revamped room new 1/4 hp squerril cage fan 3 speed 6" vent to room then 2
4" vents 1 for the lights the other for the room .
Also set up a portable finishing box for 3 clones that I had to bring inside because they are not getting enough light out side.
have a total 1800 watts of light to use so that should produce a gram or two.

And here are the Girls they have been with me since last sunday all except 1 are doing realy good.
Need help on pruning and cloning the blue dream.
Has any body had any experience with this type of weed any input welcomed.
10-10-10_indoor_014.jpg

10-10-10_indoor_013.jpg

10-10-10_indoor_009.jpg

Hopefully it is what it's marked
And this is only days away from harvest bubba kush

green_house_061.jpg

And this is some of the upgrade that have been done to the room since it's been dark.
New big venting system squirrel cage & 6" to 2-4" ducts to the vented lights
New time clock
all balast are on the wall outside the room have lots of head room

10-10-10_indoor_017.jpg

10-10-10_indoor_003.jpg

Well 2 weeks now and just transplanted into larger pots. They doubled over night. already took some clones they seem to be doing really good in myhome made cloner can only do 12 at a time using a solution of clonex and hydrozine in a tupperware tub with lid and 2 air stones and air pump.next week i should see roots i hope.

Transplanted the girls are now in bigger pots they have tripled in 2 weeks they got there first spraying for spider mites at first sign i will get predatiry mites found them in Romoland at Biotatics 25.00 fora jar of 1000. and no shipping fee. the clones are still going with no roots yet.
Added 400 watts of hps no more mh but light is light so now I have 550 watts mh and 400 hps I am thinking of swithing to 12/12 at the end of this week maybe.

10-10-10_indoor_021.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/10-10-10_indoor_025.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/10-10-10_indoor_020.jpg

10-10-10_indoor_019.jpg

3.5 weeks and the 2nd spraying in 6 days with pyrthein trying to keep the spider mites to a low pop density the cooler temps help. the changing of the light cycle to the cooler nights also helps. So now I see I have gnats will look to see what helps. added preying mantis in there.
They are really growing at a fast rate they have out raced the lights I had to raise them.
they are going to be big but they will be changed to 12/12 cycle this weekend.

10-10-10_indoor_045.jpg

they are getting big as soon as i get the rest into bigger pots all the lights will have to be raised.
Am now running 7x 32 65k,400 mh,400 hps,total of 1024 watts

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Just barely but they are still growing the ph seems to have stablized at 7 .
And now that I have lots of rain water they will love it.
6 days of no internet I am on dial up.
The girls are starting to bud

1-4-11
Still struggling with ph when they dry it goes up but the buds are growing every day hope they will be good .

the girls are now in full flower and they are very stincky there will not be alot but itis going to be good tried a small sample it's good. there are how ever still the mendo afgoo that just will not be happy no matter what i do.
the reveged ones are doing really good with lots nice buds and that lifesaver it's the stinkiest of them all and very potent. most are still about 2-3 weks out with the mendo's being the last. getting ready to start another batch of clones.

10-10-10_indoor_085.jpg

blue dream

10-10-10_indoor_083.jpg

blue dream

[/IMG]
10-10-10_indoor_062.jpg

life saver

10-10-10_indoor_060.jpg

mendoo

And this is what you call a mixed bag some are only 5-10 days to or less.
Up grade just got t-5 x 8 tube fixture for a good deal looking to sale some of old lamps.

Just started a new batch of 12 grandy daddy purples in the room.
harvested most of the girls and the phugh that where left they got moved to a grow tent.
Just sampled some of the mendoo and OMG this is some potent stuff ti allmost paralizing very cerebral couch lock needs to mellow a little.
Blue dream tried that this morning and it is very body energetic euphoric motivating .
the kush is still going a bit longer
life saver fruity motivator
I WILL POST PICTURES TOMORROW AM TO STONED FOR NOW.:tokin:

This one can e put in the completed section another good learning session.
not the biggest yield but the best love the blue dream my new favorite. the life saver is really fruity just guava and very stoney, the medoo and kushsage turned out to be the same thing got cheated when i got the clones when they where done same smell same fravor and oh oh the couch lock is unbelivable for hours good sleeping pot not good in the morning.
new_hydro_2-11_094.jpg

my lastest batch. 4weeks 12/12

Back
Top Bottom