Northern Lights: Already In Progress

GDP HARVEST UPDATE : Sept 24 2019 ( part 2 )

I took a couple pics lol.

IMG_9620.JPGIMG_9621.JPGIMG_9622.JPGIMG_9623.JPGIMG_9628.JPGIMG_9630.JPG

Trimmed for pics

IMG_9632.JPGIMG_9633.JPGIMG_9634.JPG

She was a nicely built plant. Top work on the training.
Congrats on another fabulous harvest!
:bongrip:

INDOOR UPDATE : Sept 26 2019

IMG_9652_2.jpg

- Last day of light for NL clone. when lights go off they will stay off till GDP is finished in drying box

IMG_9650.JPG

- finally had some time to do a little bit of training on the NL clones, they are all waiting patiently to get into a tent and under some real light

OUTDOOR UPDATE :

- no pics but just wanted to note that has rained for a day and a half. The plants have been inside under 1 60W CFL bulb :thedoubletake: but that is all I can do. They did get outside for some real light and fresh air this afternoon

- watered both with rain water. Mom is a very thirsty girl she took 46L four days ago and today took 36L. they are close to a de-humidifier so a lot of moisture has been sucked out of soil more so in the fabric potted clone.

- buds are progressing. expect a pic update in near future,

INDOOR UPDATE : Sept 26 2019

IMG_9652_2.jpg

- Last day of light for NL clone. when lights go off they will stay off till GDP is finished in drying box

IMG_9650.JPG

- finally had some time to do a little bit of training on the NL clones, they are all waiting patiently to get into a tent and under some real light

OUTDOOR UPDATE :

- no pics but just wanted to note that has rained for a day and a half. The plants have been inside under 1 60W CFL bulb :thedoubletake: but that is all I can do. They did get outside for some real light and fresh air this afternoon

- watered both with rain water. Mom is a very thirsty girl she took 46L four days ago and today took 36L. they are close to a de-humidifier so a lot of moisture has been sucked out of soil more so in the fabric potted clone.

- buds are progressing. expect a pic update in near future,
that's kind of a staggering volume of water for the plants. o_O never realized that flowering could dry them out so much

Northern Lights first Clone Harvest : Sept 28 2019

IMG_9653_2.jpgIMG_9654_2.jpgIMG_9656_2.jpgIMG_9657_2.jpgIMG_9659_2.jpgIMG_9661_2.jpgIMG_9662_2.jpgIMG_9663_2.jpgIMG_9664_2.jpgIMG_9665_2.jpg

- Buds were very sticky and took no time wet trimming as there was not much there to trim xc v
- Had to move GDP from drying box into drying rack so to make room for this which filled the box plus a row on the rack
- GDP was a lil crusty on outside so I swapped out the fan I had in box with a smaller less powerful fan

INDOOR UPDATE : Sept 30 2019

- Happily in their new home and under their own light.

IMG_9670-2.jpg

- I will veg these here till the Aurora Borealis is finished hopefully filling this tent up in that time which is just under 3 weeks

GDP HARVEST UPDATE : Sept 30 2019

- Total weight 100.24 g

- Finger Hash 0.26 g
- Top cola was 4.59 g

IMG_9673_2.jpg

- buds are not as good of quality as the Sour Diesel but the are still good
- along with the best buds pictured above there was a jar (oz) of popcorn buds and a jar of good buds

IMG_9674_2.jpg

IMG_9675.JPGIMG_9676.JPGIMG_9677.JPGIMG_9678.JPG

OUTDOOR UPDATE : Oct 2 2019

- Watered with rain water. They too k normal amounts this time. Mom took around 10L and clone about 4.
IMG_9686.JPGIMG_9687.JPGIMG_9689.JPGIMG_9690.JPG

INDOOR UPDATE : Oct 2 2019

A blurple pic to burn your eyeballs ( hopefully this will change soon ;) )

IMG_9680.JPG

INDOOR UPDATE : Oct 5 2019

IMG_9694 (2).JPGIMG_9695 (2).JPGIMG_9696 (2).JPGIMG_9697 (3).JPG

- re-potted all clones as one never even had half the pot filled ( must have been sleep potting again )
- trimmed and showed some attention as they were all very neglected

Gotta love the blurple pics NOT!!! There must be way to fix this I will have to call in an expert SmokeSara should be able to help. :nomo:

NL HARVEST UPDATE : Oct 6 2019

- Total Weight …… 113.5 and 0.15g Finger Hash ( lost some lol )

I had

56g of really good buds
29.5g of extremely good buds ( private stash )

28g of popcorn buds

- this is extremely potent. Long lasting intense high that will keep you motivated. I cannot leave jar open as she is so stinky that within seconds a strong scent runs thru the house that lingers for hours.

really happy with this strain and so glad I have 5 more clones and the mom still going. :headbanger::headbanger:

sorry no pics but really the buds were not that impressive to look at but to smoke now that is a different story. lol

OUTDOOR UPDATE : Oct 10 2019

- Mom and clone have been in darkness now for over 24 hours and will stay there till tomorrow morning. But just to give mom a heads up what is about to go down; I gave here a very clear signal...

IMG_9717 (2).JPGIMG_9718 (2).JPG

chopsticks were a bit too small

a couple bud shots

IMG_9719 (2).JPGIMG_9720 (2).JPGIMG_9722 (2).JPGIMG_9723 (2).JPGIMG_9724 (2).JPGIMG_9725 (2).JPG

- had to build a dry room to dry mom in she would not fit in my little dry box that I have been using

nice looking situation G...any MIIW in the cards over the next couple of days? the ladies are looking dense. they've REALLY filled in. i love your patience! and what's with the crayons? i mean, i love arts and crafts, i just don't do it to my ladies...

Lol drilled stalk, supposed to give clear signal and shock plant. I'll try anything once. I took pics of tric before and will look before chop if any change. I doubt as not enough time to actually affect plant. So really just a novelty. As far as MIIW is fresh out need to wait till icebergs come back next spring.

Back
Top Bottom