Azcruiser - Our First Hydro Grow

Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering
IMG_29501.JPG

looking good :) i would switch nuts as well AN good stuff. iv tried a lot of them a good one is botanicare that what i am stable with now i am trying bpn in one of my rooms seems good smelly but solid ..for hydro go botanicare is what i would do but who am i..hehehe

Thanks sskohl

We just did some of the popcorn that I got 3 days ago from the autogirls.
Nice smell... good taste
This is going to be some real good smoke.:thumb:

looking good :) i would switch nuts as well AN good stuff. iv tried a lot of them a good one is botanicare that what i am stable with now i am trying bpn in one of my rooms seems good smelly but solid ..for hydro go botanicare is what i would do but who am i..hehehe

Well it's been about 3 weeks now and the plants seem ok with AN and the water is cleaner.

Hey Azcruiser digging your grow area and set up awesome stuff, growth is so fast in DWC switching back to soil you notice just how fast it actually is i miss it! Lol

Ladies have looked very healthy all the way through and the shots oh the buds look very scrummy, excellent job :thumb:

Subb'd and reps for a successful start

:peace:

Hey Azcruiser digging your grow area and set up awesome stuff, growth is so fast in DWC switching back to soil you notice just how fast it actually is i miss it! Lol

Ladies have looked very healthy all the way through and the shots oh the buds look very scrummy, excellent job :thumb:

Subb'd and reps for a successful start

:peace:

Thanks for stopping in and for the kind words.
We just do the best we can with the small space we have, when I stick my head in the closet to move a light the smell is so strong...I love it.:yummy:
Going from dirt to dwc - I could tell it was going to be fast when the roots hit the water and the plant took off.

Chop chop, snip snip goes the red dwarf. (ended at 32")
I'll let it dry then see how much, smells great.
:high-five::passitleft::yahoo:
IMG_30295.JPG

IMG_30423.JPG

This was 11g wet.
IMG_30384.JPG

IMG_30402.JPG

It looks like the Afghan Kush Ryder in bucket #1 will be next, maybe about the first of next week.
She is the one that went wierd with 3 main stems and is also the oldest auto. (she had 7 but I cut 4 off, then she started growing again.)

IMG_25657.JPG

IMG_27294.JPG

You Used advanced nutrients 3 part i see. Howd ya like it? Ive been leaning towards the 3 part but keep gettin side tracked seeing their 2 part. Just wanna get ur feedback. Ur plants look like they did great with it
Thanks for looking in on my girls.
The AN seems to do ok, the girls seem to like it, and the water looks better.
This is what we use.
IMG_28702.JPG

BTW
That First red dwarf is good..good...good
Some of it is close to dry.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom