Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W LED

Re: Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W GLH LED

I checked the ladies after 12 hours with no pest strip. I turned the ventilation off during the dark period. I still have spider mites running around alive. Little F'ing bastards. They need to die a fast poisonous death. Hopefully by tomorrow they are gone. Fingers crossed.

throw a few more NPS in their if you have to.

Haha....yeah they went punk for sure.

Mine is starting to put on weight. There are a lot of buds, but they are still smallish in size. Especially compared to the indica. :hookah:

ya i have a tone of smallish sized buds on my ssh, but i do think they produce pretty good sized nugs even toward the bottom of plant where they get not as much light, but good.

dude sorry to here about the mites, they are F**king bastard, but at least you have cought them early and they havent got webs everywhere. or do they?

I feel for ya man get those bastards!!
Hell ya! :grinjoint:

throw a few more NPS in their if you have to.
I just put another one in there tonight. I have 2 of them in a 3 x 4 cabinet. Going to vaporize them bastards for sure. :)

ya i have a tone of smallish sized buds on my ssh, but i do think they produce pretty good sized nugs even toward the bottom of plant where they get not as much light, but good.

dude sorry to here about the mites, they are F**king bastard, but at least you have cought them early and they havent got webs everywhere. or do they?
Yeah, even though the buds are on the smaller side they are everywhere. Hopefully the haul will be good!

I have some leaves that have webs on them. All of the damage appears to be on the lower branches. I have been cutting off an damaged leaves that I can find. So far the main bud sites seem to be ok. :wood:

Update time. Day 37 of Flower.

Heya all. It has been awhile since I did a pic update. Sorry for the delay. Those F'ing mites have kept me busy! As for the mites. I checked tonight and about 90% of the mites appear to be dead. I hope by tomorrow to have 100% eradicated. I added another NPS to the cabinet. Hopefully that should do it.

Besides that spider mites the ladies seem to be in good health. The buds on the Purples Kushes are fattening up nicely. The XJ-13's still are growing. If I hadn't LST'd them over the last couple weeks, they would 8 ft tall.

Now to the pics!

Purple Kushes - Day 37 Flower - Shot of both PK's.
pk-d37f.jpg

Purple Kush #1 - Day 37 Flower - This is shot of one of the main colas. It is really frosty.
pk-1-d37f-bud-all.jpg

Purple Kush #1 - Day 37 Flower - This is a shot of the same bud (top view).
pk-1-d37f-bud-top.jpg

Purple Kush #1 - Day 37 Flower - This is size comparison shot. Wondering if will reach the size of the water bottle. I can dream, can't I? :)
pk-1-d37f-bud-size.jpg

XJ-13 All - Day 37 Flower - Notice how tall the XJ-13's have gotten.
xj-d37f.jpg

XJ-13 All - Day 37 Flower - This is a shot of the crazy LST job I have to do to try and keep the canopy even and not growing into the light. One the main colas has been bent into a spiral to keep it even.
xj-d37f-LST.jpg

XJ-13 #2 - Day 37 Flower - A pic of one of the smaller main colas on the XJ.
xj-2-d37f-bud.jpg

:peace:

the PK girls are kicking ass bro looking nice and fat. still got allot of time on those XJ's, it gets kinda discouraging but they will kick in at the end. just late bloomers and they will be pure buds with hardly no leaves.

glade the mites are dieing, it take around 3-7 days to hatch the eggs and it all depends on ur room temps how fast the hatch and breed. just keep nuking them, if you get a cool day then leave the fan off, the longer the fans off the better it works.

Your plants look really nice, PK lookin like.... Kush :cheesygrinsmiley: But when I seen the picture of the xj-13 next to the PK, I couldn't help but to fall out laughing:rofl: Those are some straight trees bro. Monsters for real. I know it must drive you coocoo tryna manage the height on those things:loopy:

Lanky b*tches those XJ-13s are! Nice job in keeping the jungle at bay. The PK looks yummy! :yummy:

the PK girls are kicking ass bro looking nice and fat. still got allot of time on those XJ's, it gets kinda discouraging but they will kick in at the end. just late bloomers and they will be pure buds with hardly no leaves.

glade the mites are dieing, it take around 3-7 days to hatch the eggs and it all depends on ur room temps how fast the hatch and breed. just keep nuking them, if you get a cool day then leave the fan off, the longer the fans off the better it works.

Thanks bro. When the XJ's kick in it will be insane. There must be over a hundred buds growing there right now. The XJ's are starting to get frosty so I think that is a good sign :Rasta:

The NPS's are doing their job. I checked about 10 of the infected leaves I cut off tonight and I couldn't see a single living mite. I will keep the NPS's in there for a couple more weeks just to make sure. Thanks for the recommendations on those. They rock! +reps to ya if I can. They really saved my ass.

Your plants look really nice, PK lookin like.... Kush :cheesygrinsmiley: But when I seen the picture of the xj-13 next to the PK, I couldn't help but to fall out laughing:rofl: Those are some straight trees bro. Monsters for real. I know it must drive you coocoo tryna manage the height on those things:loopy:

Haha...you nailed it. It is like a f'ing maze of strings in there. I tell you what. Next time I grow XJ-13 I will be flipping those babies early. Not after 4 weeks of veg like I did. If I hadn't LST'd in the beginning and now with the tops, they would easily be over 8' tall. :tokin:

Those XJ-13's are lanky bitches for sure. That PK does look yummy. I soooo want to break off a small bud and try it, but I am resisting that urge. I don't want to smoke until it is the right time. :yummy:

Wise choice, my friend!

Quick update all. It has been 3 days since i have seen a live mite. For now I think I have wiped them out. I am calling an end to combat operations and will maintain only a support operation (2 NPS strips will remain until the end of the grow). :Rasta:

Kick ass on the mite opp my friend.. Those NPS srips are sweet for sure..

Congrats on the warfront, Hopefully you'll stop having "Mitemares" and get some sleep :bravo:

Kick ass on the mite opp my friend.. Those NPS srips are sweet for sure..

Congrats on the warfront, Hopefully you'll stop having "Mitemares" and get some sleep :bravo:

Thanks guys! All is well on the front. I am getting ready to go on a 7 day trip. My brother is watching the plants while I am gone. I am a nervous wreck leaving the ladies, but I know they are in good hands. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom