600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

i am gonna go out on a limb here and say something. i have no lab proof on this and this is just my opinion so dont bash me.

i truly think these leds make your buds more potent! beside these being the most potent buds ive grown ever, my weed is shitting on all the weed over here, by far! and trust me we smoke on some of the best chronic over here. but my bud is so packed with resin and such an intense high that my friends i are blown away by how this buds smokes. and we have all smoked the same buds i grew many times from the med clubs, and this harvest shits on all of them with no cure. either its the leds or i did something really really right because this weed is no joke. i probably have smoked on allot of buds that you guys can name threw out my time, and smoked XJ-13 and Hindu skunk many many times but none of them compare to this weed i just grew. all my HPS friends that hated on me and talked so much $hit are at a lost of words, all they can say is wow i cant believe leds grew this?

just wanted to share my opinion with you guys.

Well, I don't have any HID-grown Violator Kush to compare to, but after harvesting and smoking my LED-grown VK, I really have no concerns about lack of potency with LED's.

Those were the stickiest buds I've ever had, and the potency, as I mentioned in my journal, is my new benchmark for indicas.

It's gonna last me a while cause couple hits and I'm good and done :ganjamon:

My back hasn't been doing very well the past couple weeks, and the VK has kept me off opiate pain meds very effectively, which is a very good thing and makes the world a safer place for one and all, lol

And your talking about the HGL and the HSS right SS?

Just as I said...all of these units produce dank...

-Go

and irish...still no word from Mike...I dunno what to think about that?....lame!

Well, I don't have any HID-grown Violator Kush to compare to, but after harvesting and smoking my LED-grown VK, I really have no concerns about lack of potency with LED's.

Those were the stickiest buds I've ever had, and the potency, as I mentioned in my journal, is my new benchmark for indicas.

It's gonna last me a while cause couple hits and I'm good and done :ganjamon:

My back hasn't been doing very well the past couple weeks, and the VK has kept me off opiate pain meds very effectively, which is a very good thing and makes the world a safer place for one and all, lol

ya i here you my bar is set so high now for potency, that i wounder if i can even top that? all my friends think its maxed out of the strains capable potency.lol. the buds that good. but i think their more that can be pulled out of this strain for sure. its just now anything under the bar i set i am not going to be as happy and a little bum out

there is so much that goes into potency, starting with genetics. I doubt any one factor is responsible, but the combination of factors must have been right, so I say YOU did something right. . . plus there is just random stuff that can play a role too.

I wouldn't credit your light as the reason your buds are so dank, but instead (like SS inferred) insist that it is proof that your light is capable of producing the dank if you get the rest of the equation correct as well.

not just playing semantics here, there is a big difference between the two statements.

regardless of the reason, I'm happy you got the stick icky dankeddy dank to toke on.

Just to let you guys know this weekend i will be starting my new grow. i will be starting them under my 600w led light until i get my 300's from mike then i will switch them out. i will have some pic maybe tonight of the new setup i am going to try. This is a IB special Hempy bucket, that i have not see anyone grow this way yet so its a shot in the dark but i think it will work just fine. we shall see though.lol

I will post a link to my new thread this weekend when i get things rolling.:thumb:

there is so much that goes into potency, starting with genetics. I doubt any one factor is responsible, but the combination of factors must have been right, so I say YOU did something right. . . plus there is just random stuff that can play a role too.

I wouldn't credit your light as the reason your buds are so dank, but instead (like SS inferred) insist that it is proof that your light is capable of producing the dank if you get the rest of the equation correct as well.

not just playing semantics here, there is a big difference between the two statements.

regardless of the reason, I'm happy you got the stick icky dankeddy dank to toke on.

well said

Just to let you guys know this weekend i will be starting my new grow. i will be starting them under my 600w led light until i get my 300's from mike then i will switch them out. i will have some pic maybe tonight of the new setup i am going to try. This is a IB special Hempy bucket, that i have not see anyone grow this way yet so its a shot in the dark but i think it will work just fine. we shall see though.lol

I will post a link to my new thread this weekend when i get things rolling.:thumb:

ill be watching bro.
I finally have some seeds cracking. Looks like I will have Godbud under the LED. and the HID's....fortuneately they gave me 15 and not 12. I dont have the Lemon Skunk or Pineapple Chunk yet....so I cracked all 15. they will be under the LED in a week or so.

ill be watching bro.
I finally have some seeds cracking. Looks like I will have Godbud under the LED. and the HID's....fortuneately they gave me 15 and not 12. I dont have the Lemon Skunk or Pineapple Chunk yet....so I cracked all 15. they will be under the LED in a week or so.

God Bud is a great strain that yields great to, so that would be a nice one to test these lights. After all this time i am finally getting my feet wet, and getting out of the dirt, well kinda with my hybrid hydro setup. cant just jump into the water without knowing how to swim 1st.lol

God Bud is a great strain that yields great to, so that would be a nice one to test these lights. After all this time i am finally getting my feet wet, and getting out of the dirt, well kinda with my hybrid hydro setup. cant just jump into the water without knowing how to swim 1st.lol
you will be fine...everyone is here to help :bong:

you will be fine...everyone is here to help :bong:

ya thats what make me more relaxed. i have allot of hydro friends on here that are great people that are willing to help if needed. i only have to worry about the heat, 100F* summer heat is no joke. but i also want to see how led do in growing in high temps because of the less IR they have compared to HID. I learnd allot of do's and donts with mikes lights last grow so this time i should have things more dialed in and do better. plus i will be running 1080w.lol:thumb:

That's a lot of juice bro!!!! ha! Holy crappppppoly!!! I can't wait to see it...it's going to be NUTSO!!!

-GO

Alright guys here some pics of my new creation! its a hydro/soilless hybrid. I call it the Dirty Irishboy or DI buckets.lol.

i love dirt but always wanted to go hydro so why not both? its a traditional Hempy bucket 3gal with a 7/16 hole 2" from the bottom, but the bottom 4" on the DI bucket is 100% perlite#4, i went 4" of perlite to filter any fallen soiless mix so it dosen go into my res. and get soggy. then the top layer of the medium is 75% perlite with 25% Sun Shine#4. this should give my plants better moister in the summer heat with lots of air, and make them more stable when they grow up so the dont fall over, plus allot more PH balance.

I know some are going to say this wont work since no one that i have seen do this, but i truly think it will work and it will do great. one way to find out, u live and learn.lol

i really am not worried about the sunshine fallen down into the res because i always but perlite in the bottom of my pots to help drain and when i pull my roots their never shunshine down their, just perlite

new_setup_001_600x449.jpg

new_setup_002_600x449.jpg

Oh ya Irish I like this! Ive seen someone do it actually. It worked out awesome because the top layer of roots really like the constant moisture and the anchor roots which will be all up in that perlite, really like o2.

I dig it man and always wanted to try it. F ya! :goodjob::bravo::thumb:

man you had to burst my bubble! i never seen anyone do this and i was looking all night for a grow like this and didnt fine one, oh well F*ck IT its still called the Dirty Irish buckets or (DI buckets), hopefully he didnt use my sun shine mix with 75% perlite.lol also i might hook up a drip system to these and feed that way, get some air going down in their with the water.

Either way this should kick ass. its everything the plant wants.

Well your doing it different then how my friend did it but the concept is the same. He used fish tank rocks, and layered the bottom about .5 high. then did hydroton about 4in and perlite 4in deep and the rest was coco husk/reg coco and vermiculite.

The little hair roots and feeder roots really like the layer of soil or coco because they keep a constant supple of moisture, well thats what I think anyways..and the anchor roots like more o2 between their feedings.

I bet this will be your new method! I like the name you picked out anyways :peace:

Well your doing it different then how my friend did it but the concept is the same. He used fish tank rocks, and layered the bottom about .5 high. then did hydroton about 4in and perlite 4in deep and the rest was coco husk/reg coco and vermiculite.

The little hair roots and feeder roots really like the layer of soil or coco because they keep a constant supple of moisture, well thats what I think anyways..and the anchor roots like more o2 between their feedings.

I bet this will be your new method! I like the name you picked out anyways :peace:

cool... same theory but different way of doing it. that makes me feel better now.lol. i bet after some fine tuning this will be my new way of growing for sure. I cant see a flaw in this design? the only thing that can see go wrong is if some of the mix goes down in the res. but i dont see that happening, since i created a filter of an extra 2" of perlite backed in their. this should work good! and now i dont have to start my clones in cups untill the roots get bigger, i can now just throw them in the pots and be done. keep them moist until they hit the res. and take off.

Back
Top Bottom