600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

For some insane reason, I have not seen this grow Irishboy. Sorry about not stopping by sooner. Lovin' the bud and plant shots and can't wait to go over your thread in the morning. My eyes are buggin' out, need to sleep.

Thanks for documenting out a much needed grow. :bravo:

again, congrats on a great grow and harvest.

It was pretty simple actually. I used some software to trace the outline of all the buds, and then after some 3-dimensional reconstruction and multiplanar reformatting, i had my number.

Then i took my best wild-assed guess ;)

lmao!

Hey Irish, awesome grow and top notch journal. Well done man.

thanks vipers, and Irish.

I will try to rep soniq, but i rep so little that the few I always want to rep, it will never let me. . . i guess i should do more rep-ing, people rep me, but I always like everyone's posts and just forget to hit that button.

Soniq is one of the big reasons we all like it here though. Don't put up with bullshit, and the company stays pleasant and plays well together. Like a good dad. Thanks Pops. lol.

i agree with your reponse Irish, except puttin the sun in there with the lights. lol. not much can compare to the sun for growing shit. . . 4.8 oz each? very nice, very nice. . . put them under the sun at the end of may and see what the weigh in sept/oct. lol. 2 or 3 lb's each.

man I hate foolish laws, and puritanical reasoning.

thanks vipers, and Irish.

I will try to rep soniq, but i rep so little that the few I always want to rep, it will never let me. . . i guess i should do more rep-ing, people rep me, but I always like everyone's posts and just forget to hit that button.

Soniq is one of the big reasons we all like it here though. Don't put up with bullshit, and the company stays pleasant and plays well together. Like a good dad. Thanks Pops. lol.

i agree with your reponse Irish, except puttin the sun in there with the lights. lol. not much can compare to the sun for growing shit. . . 4.8 oz each? very nice, very nice. . . put them under the sun at the end of may and see what the weigh in sept/oct. lol. 2 or 3 lb's each.

man I hate foolish laws, and puritanical reasoning.

ya i here you the sun is the best, free and give you a few lbs a plant. what more can you ask for. soon i will have some pics of some out door monsters for you guys.

Hey Irish and anybody who might know. I know the viability of seed drops with time but what's the possibiity of germinating a 33 year old seed. I was in the intruduction section and someone mentioned that he had smoked weed since 1977, which reminded me. I HAVE PROLLY 100 SEEDS FROM 1977/76!!
Sorry for this being off the topic Irish but what do you guys think? I'm gonna try a few and will post the results. .V.

Hey Irish and anybody who might know. I know the viability of seed drops with time but what's the possibiity of germinating a 33 year old seed. I was in the intruduction section and someone mentioned that he had smoked weed since 1977, which reminded me. I HAVE PROLLY 100 SEEDS FROM 1977/76!!
Sorry for this being off the topic Irish but what do you guys think? I'm gonna try a few and will post the results. .V.

I've heard of people growing 30 year old seeds before, but i don't know how valid the story was. Ever since I heard it I wanted to try, I've just never come across any old seeds.
Most of the strains that we smoke today came around in the late 70's early 80's with the exception of hybrids. But they usually are two old strains crossed to make a new one.
I did however meet this lady, while I was installing her Internet service she asked me if I smoked and showed me a bag of stress that she was still smoking on from 1977!
She skinned one up and I was curious so I hit it. As comic book guy would say "Worst joint ever!"
I wouldn't have expected anything else but I must say she kept it pretty good for all those years. She put humidifier disks in the bags on a constant to keep "Fresh" although fresh it was not!

Anyways it won't hurt to try and germinate!:smokin:

it depends on how they were stored.

I inherited a huge jar of seeds from one of the best pot dealers in NYC. he saved all the best seeds he ever came across for 10 years and when he passed away, his brother (a friend of my dads) gave me the jar as a present. I'm talking best in the city. I was very curious to see what I could find in there.

I couldn't get anything to germinate, after trying about 200 seeds all at once, and having not one germ, I gave up and tossed them.

Weed from the 70's is not like today's top quality anyways. a lot of good breeding has taken place between then and now.

I was given some original G13 about 4-5 years ago from a friend who might be the only person in the world who I trust to really get what he says it is. But I was still a newb and F'n lost them somewhere in my basement never to be found again. Now if I could find those seeds, I might do a backflip.

bottom line, If you have some, it doesn't hurt to give it a shot. but after 30 years, don't bet the farm on it.

Ive read in books and been told they last for about 4 years if stored right i believe. but not 100% on that

[/QUOTE]I was given some original G13 about 4-5 years ago from a friend who might be the only person in the world who I trust to really get what he says it is. But I was still a newb and F'n lost them somewhere in my basement never to be found again. Now if I could find those seeds, I might do a backflip.[/QUOTE]

A client gave me some G13 seeds about 15 years ago. Those plants learned growing tricks like a seeing eye dog. Sheputies wiped me out 5 years ago, but I think I may have some seeds... never thought about trying them...hmmm<G>

You get reps for joggin' my noggin, thanks:grinjoint:

A client gave me some G13 seeds about 15 years ago. Those plants learned growing tricks like a seeing eye dog. Sheputies wiped me out 5 years ago, but I think I may have some seeds... never thought about trying them...hmmm<G>

You get reps for joggin' my noggin, thanks:grinjoint:[/QUOTE]

ya G13 was always a hard strain for me to find and i always wanted to try it, the when i came across my XJ-13 i jumped on it, let me tell you this Jack Herer x G13 strain is the shit! very very strong strain. why not have both mixed right.lol:grinjoint:

You get reps for joggin' my noggin, thanks:grinjoint:

ya G13 was always a hard strain for me to find and i always wanted to try it, the when i came across my XJ-13 i jumped on it, let me tell you this Jack Herer x G13 strain is the shit! very very strong strain. why not have both mixed right.lol:grinjoint:[/QUOTE]

This is impressive, thanks for the answers guys. Gonna start germinating tonight just for grins... got nothing to lose... prolly mexi brickweed anyway like I was telling Irish. LOL

Forgot to ask... Irish, is Jack Herer x G13 a strain available as seed or did I ask you that some time ago? I know I asked about some strain or other. Damm stoner memory! .V.

no its only a clone, it is very hard to find. only a select few have this strain. thats why i want to clone it.

Seen it all over med clubs from the bay area over to Sacramento so I dont think that its all that rare anymore. But thats the good and bad things about clubs I suppose...

Back
Top Bottom