LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

yah man. I just got 1000w HPS and it just cant be beat. I have 780w h6igh output CFLs but thats only 56,000 lumens and I can put it 4 inces away but the 1kw light just dominates. HPS is the king right now, LED could be as good?

from what i have seen nothing beats HPS but the sun. beside that hps is the king. i hope leds could match hps or beat it, but i haven't seen it yet. allot say led can get close to 1gpw, but i look at the big picture! quality. look at some HPS buds then look at some led buds. HPS will always be more solid and dense and real tight. just look at pics and you will see what i am talking about. plus the buds under hps are allot bigger and fatter.

Bro i sure hope this 600w led light give me yield like hps. its hard to have faith when you have been let down by leds so many times. i just dont want to get my hopes up. i do think the 3w leds are the way to go, because you get that intense light hiting the bud sites. time will tale with this new light i have. i wish i could just fast forward and find out whats happens at the end..lol

What is a good yield for a 600W hps? What are you shooting for, in other words, irish?

-GO

I believe LEDs can outperform hps- watt per watt, producing less heat and having a much longer lifespan.

21 oz's and 4 grams is 1w per gram with a 600w HPS.. If this (or better) can be achieved with 600w of LED's it will set a new standard... I think your new tread will be the first (real tread) to show this.. IMO this will help a lot of growers see SOME of LED's potential.:smokin:

21 oz's and 4 grams is 1w per gram with a 600w HPS.. If this (or better) can be achieved with 600w of LED's it will set a new standard... I think your new tread will be the first (real tread) to show this.. IMO this will help a lot of growers see SOME of LED's potential.:smokin:

$hit now the pressure is on.. 20oz is my wishful thinking. 5oz per plant. but shit ill take 4oz per and be good for a while.lol anything less then a pound wont be worth using leds to me.

$hit now the pressure is on.. 20oz is my wishful thinking. 5oz per plant. but shit ill take 4oz per and be good for a while.lol anything less then a pound wont be worth using leds to me.
Sorry it is what it is...LOL....You will get there...:slide:

sure lets see them, i'm really glad you are taking the time to do this,i'll be checking it out.

i hope so bro. because if not i am going back to hps for sure. i am praying it will.
irish, I have used smaller leds and as we all know, they do well in veg stage. But i figure that if this light will give me even 15 ozs. instead of the 20 oz. example that was used. I would be happy as pig i shit !! I can't wait to see how much heat this thing produces . I've been listening to all this argueing and fighting over something that is not proven yet. I can think anything i want, but that don't give me a right to say it and disrespect this site. And i think you'll soon see more monitoring of this site, and this is not what we want. Is it ?? I'm all signed up Irish and i hope you much luck !! As far as what was said about you not having any hid experience, well that makes you a better canidate to conduct this test, because this is what you know. You da man Irish and grow on Bro !!:smokin::peace:

irish, I have used smaller leds and as we all know, they do well in veg stage. But i figure that if this light will give me even 15 ozs. instead of the 20 oz. example that was used. I would be happy as pig i shit !! I can't wait to see how much heat this thing produces . I've been listening to all this argueing and fighting over something that is not proven yet. I can think anything i want, but that don't give me a right to say it and disrespect this site. And i think you'll soon see more monitoring of this site, and this is not what we want. Is it ?? I'm all signed up Irish and i hope you much luck !! As far as what was said about you not having any hid experience, well that makes you a better canidate to conduct this test, because this is what you know. You da man Irish and grow on Bro !!:smokin::peace:

agreed bro. this thing dose put off heat for sure, nothing real crazy but you will notice it for sure. i have plenty of HID experience, but others can think what they want dosent bother me one bit. i know what i know and thats what matters to me.
pull up a chair and enjoy the show. things are looking good so far. but the flowering will tell how these lights work.

Back
Top Bottom