600W LED Grow

i am a Medical Card Holder, with a prescription from a doctor to grow cannabis for my Medical Conditions.

for about the last year i have been growing and testing out different led grow lights, to find the best of the best and see if led are even worth replacing the HID lights we use. i was given several leds to test and show the forum members how the work. Ive used a pro source 90w ufo, and free 180w ufo, a free HGL 126w. well this time a company sent me a free 600w led light to post a grow journal and show you how their light grows. i have yet to find a led light to replace my HPS. but i figured ill give it one more try and do it big with a 600w led light. my goal is to see if this 600w led light can match 600w hps watt for watt? This light is different from any other light ive used. its a 600w 11 wavelength LED grow panel that uses 3 watt/3 chip High Power LED's at 90 degree viewing angle. all the others ive used were 1w leds in the past.

i am going to grow 4 plants on this test, all in 5gal pots with Sun Shine#4 soil.
all 4 girls will be LST and veged with 24/0 light and allowed to grow up to 20-24" before i hit 12/12 to flower.

the clone i will be using are 2 XJ-13= Jack Herre x G13 (on the left) and 2 Hindu Skunks (on the right)
today is their first day in their new home. they were feed with some B1 and very little nutes. the light is 30" above the top of the plants, i will move it close every few days to make sure i don't put too much stress on them.

EVERYONE PLEASE LETS KEEP THIS JOURNAL CLEAN OF TRASH TALK ABOUT THESE LEDS OR THIS COMPANY!! Lets give these lights a fair test and hold off on the Bash or trash talked at least until this grow is done, so we can see the results before we judge these lights.

Hope you guys enjoy this grow. kick back and put one in the air:rollit: because were in for another long haul.

600w_grow_first_day_003_600x449.jpg

600w_grow_first_day_004_600x449.jpg

600w_grow_first_day_005_600x449.jpg

600w_grow_first_day_001_600x449.jpg

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

Hey whats up everyone.. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all who are following this thread and thank you Irish for taking the time to do this grow, I know you didnt really want to give led's another chance, so thanks..

To keep this thread clean I have decided to for the most part, to stay out of it, I think that would be best.. If anyone has any questions or comments for me then please just hit me up on a pm or my profile here on 420mag also my e-mail is:

Mike@growLEDhydro.com

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Hey whats up everyone.. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to all who are following this thread and thank you Irish for taking the time to do this grow, I know you didnt really want to give led's another chance, so thanks..

To keep this thread clean I have decided to for the most part, to stay out of it, I think that would be best.. If anyone has any questions or comments for me then please just hit me up on a pm or my profile here on 420mag also my e-mail is:

Mike@growLEDhydro.com

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

that would be best.

Hey brotha, sorry it took me so long to get in here! hehhe

YOu know I be sittin' close on this one!!! GOT me fingers crossed!

Hope all is well my friend...

-g to the 0 GO!

Back
Top Bottom