600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

Nice, finally get to see a big boy finish. 600 w is awesome.have you grown these strains before? do you have an expected yield, over/under?

Nice, finally get to see a big boy finish. 600 w is awesome.have you grown these strains before? do you have an expected yield, over/under?

i grew the Hindu skunk last grow, but never grew the XJ13.
not really expecting anything, just keeping my fingures crossed and hoping i finally got the real deal led light. i am just going to play it by eyes and see what happens. hoping to replace my HPS, but mot counting on it.

those are some awesome pics .................3rd pic down would be a good time lapse position!

you really want me to do that bro?..lol that would be real cool. you have to remind me to do that when i take my next pics. hows that Blue dream from the club treating you? Their Blue dream at the club put mine to shame big time. those XJ13 nugs looked sweet today, cant wait to harvest that.

thanks for the transplant help today. ill make sure ill invite you to the next trim party again, hope fully it will be allot better this time..lol

im feeling really good about this one since this company (GROW-LED-HYDRO) sent you a 600w led with no restrictions on the grow, that says alot.Also that thing is super bright.
transplanting those babies was very easy this time around , thanks to my little friend -a shovel-

im feeling really good about this one since this company (GROW-LED-HYDRO) sent you a 600w led with no restrictions on the grow, that says alot.Also that thing is super bright.
transplanting those babies was very easy this time around , thanks to my little friend -a shovel-

lets hope so bro. if 600w of led cant do it then i dont know what will? i just dont think anyone will get great results growing with low watt leds. i believe you need at least 300w to pull a dosent grow. i think 600w is in a good ball park to pull some nice buds with leds. i hop this will replace my hps, put i will keep my hps nice and safe mean while. you know just in case.
your right that thing is bright it hurts my eyes
ya the shovel help this time..lol screw digging like a dog.lol

:popcorn:

Could we get a shot of the light face on/off?

Hey whats up.. Here are some pics of the 600w 3chip led's on off and on.. I also a picture with a to show how well the led's mix and blend together..

resize_004.jpg

whats up Irish? Anticipating this one bro- I really think this 3w diode thing, powered by 3-1w chips could hold some promise.Sounds like they're finally powering these things up.Out of respect, I wont name brand names-but I've seen some really frosty-high quality nugs being pulled from another popular led unit using 5w diodes.It 'll be interesting to see how these higher wattage diodes(powered by the more efficient 1w chip set) pans out.And once again:thanks:

Excellent! Let me move my chair from IrishBoys last grow to the table over here. I am in for this one.

my apologies in advance if you said it and i missed it, but can u give us a ball park figure on what that LED unit would cost the average consumer?

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom