Organic - 600W HPS + 2x 600W LED - Multiple Strains

Looking forward to your harvest StreetDweller!!!!

Looking forward to your harvest StreetDweller!!!!

Oh wow... I didn't realize it's been this long since I updated. I've been crazy busy, only have had time to pop in on a few journals. I got about 2 ounces dry off of Super Lemon Haze, and close to 3 ounces of Jack Herer. Had to make edibles and oil.

Super Lemon Haze is amazing... as it's curing it's getting so much better too, I'm very impressed and happy that I still have it running, with another girl in flower and three cuttings rooting.

Jack Herer has been my more frequent smoke, I have two more in flower, I hope that they turn out a bit better. It's very good, very smooth smoke but the buds are light and wispy, and due to heat stress the development was hindered.

Trainwreck is starting to bulk up, she will be coming down most likely in the next 10 days or so. She looks to be a solid yield.

Kosher Kush doesn't look like it will produce much.

my 3x3 tent has 4 plants in flower, all under one 600 w LED, I haven't seen how these LEDs do in flower yet, so this is where I will see. 2x Sour Tangie, 1x Purple Kosher x Strawberry Banana, 1x Super Lemon Haze.

Seeds that popped: 1 Sage n Sour, 1 Bleu Cheese, 2 The HOG, 1 Lambo

Seeds that were duds: 1 Sage n Sour, 1 Cherry Puff, 1 Pineapple Express, 1 Lambo

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom