1080w LED Inferno

Hey Guys! Just caught up here and was interested to read about the black ash problem. I'm definitely experiencing that with my Jack Herer buds grown in hempy with OC+. These buds will stone the bejesus out of you and the taste is great, but the black ash left in the bowl is a pain in the ass.

It's interesting that Mountainhigh's buds burned cleanly. Maybe it's the altitude! More likely, he went lighter on the dosage of OC+ than I did.

Hey Guys! Just caught up here and was interested to read about the black ash problem. I'm definitely experiencing that with my Jack Herer buds grown in hempy with OC+. These buds will stone the bejesus out of you and the taste is great, but the black ash left in the bowl is a pain in the ass.

It's interesting that Mountainhigh's buds burned cleanly. Maybe it's the altitude! More likely, he went lighter on the dosage of OC+ than I did.

It's not just the nutes that gives you that clean burning smoke, bro. It's how you finish your plant. You need to give her 30-48 hours of complete darkness, stops chlorophyll production, the last of the photosynthesis stops, thats what cleans up the final part of the smoke. You get a clean taste both from not overloading the plant with stuff it doesnt need and by water feeding the last two weeks, soil is way better than hydro tastewise because of something to do with the terpenes and soil's interactions? but the MOST IMPORTANT THING is the dark period before you whack her.

anybody looking to buy one of mikes lights because of my grows let me know. I worked out a deal with mike for my supporters to get a discount, as a thank you from me to you for making my grows what they are. Thanks everyone.

Could u post a link?

+REP
5 Stars

That's great that you have such a great relationship with your sponsor. Hats off to your both. Especially all the great growing that you been putting out using the light. Congrats bro!!

ya its nice Mike hooks me up with lights to mess around with and shows love towards me since i was the very 1st person that tested his lights out. i will have to say the best part is having some leds that i know for a fact that work and i dont have to stress about wondering if their going to work good the whole grow. now i know if i get bad results its something i did or some of the nutes ive been testing out. the biggest help was Setting Suns side x side grow that showed me allot about these lights compared to HPS.

now we just need to get you hooked up with some lights so you can grow some of your bad ass strains.lol. i would love to see what u could do with these and the crazy quality meds you would have.

check out my new grow in my sig, these new lights are making my baby's just thrive. never seen his old leds lights make them so happy so young. just loving it and perked up and growing very fast.

been playing catchup over there. I just caught up tonight on it, reading you and BeIrie chat about your soil issues, he's got allot of insite into organics, and he's given you great advice..I tried +rep'n you both, but I gotta "spread it around" first. That sounds soo slutly..:rofl: anyhow..c-you there..Oh and you know I'd always be game for an LED grow..:rofl:

been playing catchup over there. I just caught up tonight on it, reading you and BeIrie chat about your soil issues, he's got allot of insite into organics, and he's given you great advice..I tried +rep'n you both, but I gotta "spread it around" first. That sounds soo slutly..:rofl: anyhow..c-you there..Oh and you know I'd always be game for an LED grow..:rofl:

ya ive been trying to rep him and you but i cant ive been to nice for the system and i cant rep anyone. need some newbies to rep.lol.

BeIrie has been more then helpful and with organics and advise. thats my organic homie that grows super dank.

i would love to see u with one of these lights, love ur grows.

Back
Top Bottom