CC's 2nd Grow - Tutankhamen & AK-47

Update: 3 Weeks in to flowering

IMG_20131102_120438_327.jpg

IMG_20131102_120450_823.jpg

IMG_20131102_120527_389.jpg

those buds are already nice and big. what happened to the plant on the right? a little nutrient stress?

those buds are already nice and big. what happened to the plant on the right? a little nutrient stress?

Keen eye buddy. I was talking smack about having the nutes dialed in, so the bad karma guardians sent a nute lock humbling committee to my tent.
Had to flush with epsom & rebuild. She's ok now.

Looking real nice buddy, lovin the amount of vertical you gave em. You do seem to have the scrog all dialed in! well done gonna be a great harvest by the looks of it.

Thanks LA. I've had problems popping up because I up'd the ECs/PPM to see how far I could go.
Mistake. I had to flush em & reload. Outta be a decent harvest still.
Looking good your way too! Loving Gert. The fluxling looks pretty cool too.

Sub'd! Look's so nice! :)

:peace:

AKs veg are still bleached out. Started reducing nutes. I will start their flush Friday. I have the carbon filter cranked to 100%, but the dank is harder to cover with these gals. I'm not complaining. Lol.
I've been using CO2 pads, but really don't see any difference. Won't use again after these are used.
I changed out HPS bulbs before grow to a "redder" bulb. I believe it made a difference.
This will be last grow using 100% organic nutes. I've found a customizable nute line that is new & designed specifically for MJ. I'd like to transition into full bloom with more green (nitrogen) & this new nute is designed for more control like that.
Plants are yellowed out, but buds are looking nice. I'll post pics of harvest in a week or so. Most trichs are cloudy with a few amber...real close now.
Seems like my "core" of grower buds on here are having/had problems toward end of grow. Weird grow aura this month I think?
Keep it green...

I've also noticed a glut of problems for us 420ers lately, myself included. You do learn good hard lessons though when you get a bum run. Good luck with the new nutes. Sounds like we are harvesting together:).

I've also noticed a glut of problems for us 420ers lately, myself included. You do learn good hard lessons though when you get a bum run. Good luck with the new nutes. Sounds like we are harvesting together:).
True that. I've learned to quit pushing higher EC levels on the plants for one. I'm also not smarter than mother nature. Lol.
I was told I shouldn't use brand names on here, but the nute line I'm digging the most is the Kind line from Botanicare.

Back
Top Bottom