CC's 2nd Grow - Tutankhamen & AK-47

looks great, really good canopy control. whats that little plant in there? the unsuspecting auto?

I'll be interested in what your tutt auto goes like compared with my photo one? Best of scrumptious scroggs to ya buddy!

Oh she was harvested about a week ago. I believe the autos flower quicker than photos. Good smoke! Will get ya through chore list lol.

Update:
Almost 2 weeks in to flowering.

IMG_20131021_104032_175.jpg

IMG_20131021_103944_938.jpg

IMG_20131021_104006_328.jpg

IMG_20131021_104050_284.jpg

Re: CC's 2nd Grow-Tutankhamen & AK-47

Day 1: 24 Hour Soak
AK47-Tuta.jpg

AK47-Tut.jpg

Will transfer to solo cups manana...

Johnny come lately here.....sorry dude :) But I'm now sub'd and soaking up the info :) You and LA are teaching this old dog NEW TRICKS :) :high-five:

Re: CC's 2nd Grow-Tutankhamen & AK-47

Johnny come lately here.....sorry dude :) But I'm now sub'd and soaking up the info :) You and LA are teaching this old dog NEW TRICKS :) :high-five:
Welcome Oz! I'm sure I'll learn tons from you as well. I'm an old dog too. Haven't grown in about 15 years (kids, family, etc.). When I started up again, there was a LOT that changed. Good luck & good grows my friend.

NOICE! not even any nutrient burn. this is beautiful man.

I have to say that if I'd pat myself on the back, it would be for dialing in on nutes & EC early on. I am using Kind nutes by Botanicare now with Liquid Karma, Siliplex & a few secrets. It's been forgiving so far. I actually switched over from GO Biogrow stuff. I really wanted to try the Kind as it was designed for MJ specifically. I won a BP combo meter from a grow show & it has helped with EC levels.

dude I would love a meter.

big up though again, I wanna see ak finished! :)

Man, me too. I'm anxious to watch my other strains bud. I'm ready to be toking on some AK47.:bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom