CC's First Grow- Big Bang & AK47

Beaucoup bon temps, ami....gonna pop some flowers now, for true, eh? +reps mon frere :Namaste:
Mai oui. Feelin it for true mon frere. I been waiting on this set up for a month of sundays. I'm excited.
Merci for the reps!

eh, de rien ami... and I know what you mean... I can't wait to get the LED setup going myself :)
You got a nice set up. I cant wait to see the LEDs in action.

John, I have the intake fan at the bottom inside the tent w/exhaust going out the window. The supplier told me to set up that way. He said its more efficient to push the air than pulling it.
What ya think?

All caught up on your journal cajun, Nice plant, and I love the scrog. Looking forward to seeing your girl lay down across the trellis ;)
Subscribed

:rollit:

All caught up on your journal cajun, Nice plant, and I love the scrog. Looking forward to seeing your girl lay down across the trellis ;)
Subscribed

:rollit:
Thanks & welcome. Few more inches & she hits the screen.

Quick update. Almost 6 weeks now. 11" tall with 20 tops so far. She's hit the screen now.
IMG_20130806_131432_813.jpg

Lookin good CC... I'm workin a 20 topper too, trying to get her to 30, it's interesting watching the canopy from the side and seeing how new shoots will form where light reaches in. It's the same way forests and jungles work, but it really is interesting to see it on a small, and fast, scale. :Namaste:

Put her to bed for 32 hours. Decided to flower her. She's pretty big. Dont wanna crowd the tent. I moved the AK-47 & Tutankhamen to the grow closet. Changed the bulb to a 600w hps. Day 1 of flowering.

Put her to bed for 32 hours. Decided to flower her. She's pretty big. Dont wanna crowd the tent. I moved the AK-47 & Tutankhamen to the grow closet. Changed the bulb to a 600w hps. Day 1 of flowering.

Q- Why do you put her into dark for 36 hours before turning on the lights to 12/12? Heard this before just not sure why people do it.
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom