First Grow

Thanks CynicalRoots I hope we can help each other. Its great having some advice helpful hints. I will jump over to your journal and see what you have going on.
Happy Growing

Thanks CynicalRoots I hope we can help each other. Its great having some advice helpful hints. I will jump over to your journal and see what you have going on.
Happy Growing

I appreciate it! You are a lot further along than i am but i could always use a few pointers. Keep up the good work man. Ya stop on by, i have a long way yet and much knowlege to absorb.

Hi every one I have an update for today my little girl is 32 days into flowering. I would think the she is half way there. June 2 will be 55 in flowering so we shall see how she looks then. I have some pictures. Let me know what you think.

I think I have some nitrogen def here I have been supplementing with nitrogen but the leaves still look the same. Its been 3 days so I will wait for a couple more and see if there are any changes.
20140510_175729.jpg

I took some pictures I kind of get zoned in and I did this with my phone and a pocket micro.
20140503_184617.jpg
20140503_130050.jpg
20140503_184352-2.jpg

This is what it looks like bigger.
20140510_175816.jpg
20140510_175650.jpg
20140510_175701.jpg

Happy Growing

Looking great! Dont worry about the nitrogen, during flower that is going to happen naturaly. If u feed too much nitrogen now, its gonna use that to make more leaves when you want it to focus on budding. Look at flowering pics, almost all flowering females will have leaves turning yellow, its completely normal. She is doing good my friend. Keep it up!

Good morning. Thanks Radogast and Cynical I just kind of freaked out because all the leaves that are yellowing like that are in the top and middle of the plant. My girl was saying that it was root bound like crazy too and that could be some of it. I guess that should happen I only have about 3 weeks until harvest. Its crazy how many changes the plant goes through when they flower. Veg is all the same GROW lol. I can't wait to harvest it's going to be a lot of work trimming up that beast of a plant. :circle-of-love: Thanks Cronic. I will be stopping nutts next Monday going to strait water.

Those flowers are getting really sticky and smell like oranges. I love this strain. I think I will stick with it for a little bit. I really want to go with a strait Indica some time but I have to do some looking around.

Was going to say the same as cynical roots,wouldn't worry too much about N the plant uses less during the flowering stage than in the veg stage and the plant will suck the N from the fan leaves if needed,i'm 28 days into flowering on saturday and mine are doing the same i'm just leaving them yellow and drop off ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks VG I had a little omg moment. I'm just going to let nature take its course then. I have I think just a few more weeks and then I can harvest and put my clones under my MH in the room and start them under some good light. I'm getting a lot of stretch with just the cfls. Thanks again every one its great having every one to help.
Happy growing

All right I'm back. I was having some problems with the site I don't know but its all fixed now. So I have an update with some pictures.

10 days until harvest so far. I've cut all nutts and have hoped that the cola would come back but no.

Here is the cola. Grrrr
20140522_091810.jpg

A close up of some of the forties yay!
20140521_123335-1.jpg

My big girl.
20140522_091730.jpg

20140521_123335.jpg

Back
Top Bottom