CC's First Grow- Big Bang & AK47

How are your clones in the bag coming along? They still seem to be upright and with clones that means good I think! :)

Clone 2 died. I kept kicking her over. There's a bad design flaw I didn't deal with in the beginning. The hempy bottles are seriously top heavy. Even with res at bottom full. So, the lil sh!ts keep falling.
Clone 1 hanging in there.

Mrs. Beulah 2 1/2 weeks in to flower

IMG_20130829_123456_183.jpg

IMG_20130829_123521_631.jpg

IMG_20130829_123558_713.jpg

dankdragon26;183179It'sey Celt said:
Hey bro. The mesh is to spread out the branches during vegetation so that you get more tops/colas. It is called yhe SCRoG method, Screen of Green.
Its the difference between a half oz. of yield versus a 1/4 pound.
It's very easy to do & makes a HUGE difference.
I'll definitely help ya out bro. So will alot better growers. Let everyone know you're interested in a scrog grow. Also, search SCRoG. Hope this helps.

Hey bro. The mesh is to spread out the branches during vegetation so that you get more tops/colas. It is called yhe SCRoG method, Screen of Green.
Its the difference between a half oz. of yield versus a 1/4 pound.
It's very easy to do & makes a HUGE difference.
I'll definitely help ya out bro. So will alot better growers. Let everyone know you're interested in a scrog grow. Also, search SCRoG. Hope this helps.

thank you celt, i believe i will try this, ill post interest in my thread and try to get info and tips

Yeah, gets a lil quiet round here. Don't know why. Guess I should shower more. Lol. I haven't needed much except when germinating so I guess this f'ing awesome plant will just lay low.

BEAUTIFUL plant CC can anyone instruct me on how to "direct" my plants growth? like a circle around the pot, or back and forth across the box??? im growing in a PC case... its bagseed that i think may be sativa dominant and i dont want to lose too much due to height restrictions

BEAUTIFUL plant CC can anyone instruct me on how to "direct" my plants growth? like a circle around the pot, or back and forth across the box??? im growing in a PC case... its bagseed that i think may be sativa dominant and i dont want to lose too much due to height restrictions
If you look at my other grow, you'll see I plant the seedling when I transplant to the side of the bucket. This is so when it grows, I can direct the main cola to the other side during LST.

is coco much different from the clay balls? one has to stay wet longer?

is coco much different from the clay balls? one has to stay wet longer?

Coco is a medium. It has really long fibers that dont crush or shrink when wet.
The clay balls are usually hydroton balls. The absorb and release moisture but are for hydro grows. Where the root tips are being 'misted' so water retention is not a priority.

btw, Whats a guy got to do to get a pic of mini?? ;)

Coco is a medium. It has really long fibers that dont crush or shrink when wet.
The clay balls are usually hydroton balls. The absorb and release moisture but are for hydro grows. Where the root tips are being 'misted' so water retention is not a priority.

btw, Whats a guy got to do to get a pic of mini?? ;)
As requested...
IMG_20130901_131411_530.jpg

IMG_20130901_131431_968.jpg

Cute lil shit. She grew to 5" & flowered. Guess she really was an auto. Her bud sites are swelling now & she stinks up the whole room.

I put the hydroton on top of the coco due to advice I got. It keeps the coco in good shape underneath. Works good so far, less watering, bugs, heat problems, etc.

Back
Top Bottom