First Grow - Lowryder2#,DiselRyder,Big Bang

nice. big fat leaves on those lowryders. . . looks just like mine.

can you measure them as they grow, and let us know how big they get?

mine is over 2 feet, and i want to know if this is common.

thank you dollabill most appreciated, WheeloFortune i will take a measure for you i think anything over 50cm tall is rare the joint doctor say that usealy the max is 40cm but i heard over the net that there are extreme lowryder cases where they get 80cm ! but i guess its totaly rare and uncommon.

quantuman your plants are monsters !!! i love them, i had some cold nights since i started and when the temp is about 11c at night it dont kill them but its kinda freez there grow a little bit. overall if you see them in reality they look super vital and helty :) and the smell omg the smell...to die for !

The smell on those LR2s is powerful. My wife complained the entire time I grew them. But, its worth it. :ganjamon:

lol Herb !!! :) but betwin us guys its so fruity smelling so wonderful i love it..everytime now when i go to water them i just take a good sniff from the leavs and see how strong the smell gets from watering to watering is amazing i love the lowryder 2# in every possible way, many people laught at this strain but they dont know shit! its absolutly magnifisent.

(i know my english is bad, sorry but i hope you understand me)

just a little update for you guys, i have decided to grow 10 diffrent strains as well in my outdoor garden, so i orderd a few days ago from attitude
the next strains from greenhouse in 2 diffrent packs each includes 5 fem' seeds
the first pack is "Green House Sativa Indica B" pack wich has
* Arjan's Haze #1
* White Widow
* A.M.S
* White Rhino
* Arjan's Haze #3
and the secound pack "Green House Sativa Indica Mix I" has
* El Nino
* Train Wreck
* Lemon Skunk
* Cheese
* Church
and the freebee's are x1 G13 LABS BLUE VENOM Fem' and x1 Pure Gold Fem'

i'll make a diffrent jurnal for this multistrain grow when i'll be seedling, the order should arrive this week and i have soil,compost and pots ready and looking forword specialy for
the Arjan's Haze #1 and Lemon Skunk but all the others are amazing no doubt, this will be a long summer but i enjoy growing just like smokeing :)

for sure BuBBaDaNK ! :) your d'a man love your grow !
today i start to feed my plants and i'll take high resulotion photos 2moro and check how to react to the feeding, as my soil is haveliy fertilized already with compost the doseage of the nuts i'll give them is like atami order you to give for heavily ferthlized soil.

just fed them :) the ryders got atami soil B bloom complex, XL and PK13-14
the big bangs got atami A grow complex and XL.
this is the first time feeding so i'm excited you must excuse me :) i fed them exactly as the charts say to feed for fertalized soil so i guess everything will be fine now i need to wait and see the results in the comeing days hopefuly no burns or bad signs. atami is a well known compeny with high quality, this is not something you find in home depo more likely to be hydroshops and gardners quality shops.

Im loving your choice of beans for your new grow. GHS all the way!!:cheer:

And that g-13 blue venom looks sooo damn tasty, and must be pretty killer because one seed cost you like $34.

Consider me subscribed:popcorn:

thank Mr.growitall ! yeah i'm going to be extra careful with the new strains cuz in the last germ of 10 big bangs i fucked up 4 aperently...that was not cool at all so i'm going extra careful with this one.

i just finished feeding them for today the lowryders are about 30cm and its day 29 i can't belive how fast it grows it has changed alot since the first pictures i should take new ones.

Back
Top Bottom