First Grow - Lowryder2#,DiselRyder,Big Bang

WeedRyder

hey all and welcome, i'm WeedRyder long time smoker newbie grower
but learned alot and have much information thanks to 420Mag forums, so i will be starting off an outdoor grow this spring to summer time
i already have 1 disel ryder and 3 lowryder 2# fem' in there day 5 since seedling started and they look perfectly helfty and green, and today i'm starting to germ' 10 big bangs fem' that will start in cups for 3 weeks and then will move to bigger pots in my lovely garden, so i will post photos as soon as i can and for now i only need help with selecting the pots for the big bangs that i will have to buy, what size do you recommend to move them after 3 weeks of cup growing ?

This was the only info I could quicky dig up. From the optimum projected yield (which I believe are always inflated 100-150 grams) of over 2lbs This thing is going to be a monster. Northern Lights x El Nino are gonna pump off some monster buds. This is a unique plant for sure. If your aim is to replant them outdoors this year I would put them in 1 gallon containers with some premium soil, and get them out fairly quick. I have no idea what latitude you live in so not sure when your best plant time is, but for sure they won't fill a 1 gallon container before you have to get them outside.

Also, are your plants indoor or outdoor right now. If indoor what light are you using and how do you plan to harden off the plants before the move?

feminised greenhouse big-bang seeds

I used this same site to run down the parentage of this strain...it is the best site I have found yet to backcheck what a strain truly is. I find it very helpful.

the ryders will need a couple gallons of root space when they are mature. any small pot should be ok for a week or so, but these guys will start to flower in a couple of weeks, so get them into intense light (the sun if you don't have an hid) asap. if you feed them well, and have them in the sun you should pull an oz+ off of each in early-mid june.

good luck man,

what are you using for nutes?

(you obviously can't put them out if it still gets really cold at night (less than 50-60 F), but you can put them outside during the day and take them in and put them under a light at night. more work but the sunlight is worth it.)

yeah big bang will be a heafty girl i have some going outdoors to with my other strains

first week has passed and they look good, they get sun from morning till evning still dont have a camera to take photos hopefuly soon, i started to think about ferts and i still havent desided on what i want, a full grow kit of ferts or just a grow and bloom frets...need help with that the hydro/soil shop have only biobizz,hesi,atami and ghs and i guess i'll go with the atami...but hesi has good result i heard

Hey WeedRyder. That question has alot to do with your financial situation. If you can afford it buy a full set of nutes. They sell them for a reason. However, I'm sure you can grow outstanding crops with just veg/bloom nutes.

If you can't find them at your local shop, go online and check the Fox Farm nutes if you plan to grow organic. If you don't have a organic/chemical preference, then look into DutchMaster Gold series. They came highly reccomended to me and I plan to give them a try on my next go round. I currently use the FF nutes (just veg and bloom) and have no complaints at all with it. The DutchMaster I ordered is essentially a 4 part system in two bottles...I also bought the foliar spray to increase the use of available light. Hope this helps you out

Good luck Brother!

thank for the help, finance i just dont want to spend alot and get good results, so i guess i'll go with ATAMI Soil A+B (grow,bloom) and insted of useing the full kit that include soil grow booster and soil bloom booster, i'll just add to the A+B atami XL wich is a all in 1 booster for grow and bloom that can be used all along the growing from start to finish...if i'll do that it will cost me less then half price of the full atami kit and i guess it will give me good result this combo.

get some pics up and the yields on greenhouses seeds are pretty acurate though there baselines if you grow it to it's fullest under and I've also seen plants exceed the predicted weight

I grew the LR2. I used my own compost combined with FF Ocean. For nutes I used Fish Emulsion, Kelp and Tiger Bloom. I got 28 grams or more from each plant. This was three different grows with 6 plants each grow.

finaly got a good camera ! :) a new canon SX110 so today you will finaly get picturers and update !!! from day 26 of my lowryder 2# that is still on soil mix and compost without nuts ! preper to be amaized :) this week i will start to feed them with the ATAMI nuts.
from the 10 orginaly big bangs only 6 survived the and they are fem' and its there day 17 so they are abit small and just transferd them to pots with soil mixed with compost i will take there photos as well.

Congrats on the new camera. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

outdoor grow
strains x3 lowryder 2#
x1 disel ryder (free from atitud)
x6 big bangs
soil - mixed soil from a well known compeny in my country, airy soil with very good draining mixed with great compost.
nuts - ATAMI Soil a+b atami xl and atami pk13-14.

update:
lowryder 2# + diselryder day 26, already signs of flowering started.
big bangs - day 18, looking small, tansplanted in pots, hope they survive the strees of stansplanting, i did this as gentely as i possibly could have.

pictures will be updated today ! :) as for my new camera.

i live in the middle east i can't say the name of my country as its sadly iliegle so i'm affried...

here are the photos as promised :)
after i took the photos i realized i took them at 3MP 1600x1200 stupid me...
next time i'll set the camera for 9MP high quality i'm new to digital camera and this canon sx110 is full of options i still need to learn.

feedbacks are welcome !!! + yesturday i orderd nuts and got them today, ATAMI soil A+B ATAMI XL and ATAMI PK13-14. so i will starts to feed them today, the big bangs look abit small to get started with the nuts so i think i'll wait for one more week and only use the atami xl 1ml per litter on them, sorry for the bad english its not my main languege.

Back
Top Bottom