CC's 2nd Grow - Tutankhamen & AK-47

Nice frame of mind to have my friend. Its batter to take your cue from mother nature.

Yep, plus growing space getting a lil tight. Gonna slow down now. Wish everything was in the flower tent.

I'm subbed. That's gonna be some scrog, they are very mature. Excellent grow so far, nice healthy plants. Can't wait for the screen to go in and see them give you a mega yield:)

May your girls become the perfect ideal of beauty itself, may their bounty become an urban legend past down through generations of fellow growers!
Keep it green buddy.

LA, ya need to write a book of Green Greetings.

Cheers buddy, but I think finishing my first novel which I'm gonna try to finish after this grow, is better done first or my missus will kill me lol (its been in the works for over 6 years now!)

Very cool! You have yet another gift.

UPDATE:
Girls are under screen. I spent quite awhile tucking. She's gonna be nice.

IMG_20131011_135742_283.jpg

Wow, better late than never, these plants look aweome! I love a good scrog lol. Its crazy about those accidental autos they sent you, Ive always worried I'd receive a bad seed. Way to make due with the two remaining for an epic scrog! Can't wait to see these fill your screen! +Reps are def in order, happy growing man!
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom