Hash Hounds OC - Afrodite - Cream Carmel - AK47 - Querkle

mikey,

Ya, you're a little late, but thanks for stopping by. The Cream Carmel was the star of the show. Great smoke. The others were real good too.

Did another grow after this one with seeds of Original Berry, Diesel and WW clones that turned out excellent. OC+ rocks.

Current grow is Carmel Cream, Green Poison, White Widow, Cream x Querkle in organics and Critical+ in OC+. All being fed the same tea. Stump Tea powder mix, Molasses, SnowstormUltra, and alternating weeks of worm castings or Dr Earth Bud and Bloom. Just added soft rock phosphate. Next grow will have it mixed in with all the other stuff including powdered limestone. Leaning towards the high brix method.

As you can see from the photos, organic or OC+ with teas is tough to beat. The organics is a little pricy too if you buy a box of this and a bag of that, but it lasts for several grows and is no where as expensive as some of the nutes I see out there.

I didn't do a journal this time either. Most of my posts and pics are in the OC+ thread, or a few questions in Doc's journal. I might do one when it's complete to document the whole thing beginning to end.

I actually thought they moved this to completed journals.

Cream Carmel 7 wks
Cream_Carmel_bud_7wks_flwr.jpg

Green Poison 7wks
Green_Poison_bud_7wks_flwr.jpg

CQ2 7wks
CQ2_bud_7wks_flwr.jpg

Critical+ so heavy it has fallen over into this position, 7 wks
Critical_bud_7wks_flwr.jpg

hmmm I never did add an update to the Original Berry or Diesel that went into the room towards the end of this grow. I think most of my posts about them are in the OC+ thread

The Original Berry is some kick but weed. Long lasting, don't wanna have to drive anywhere, both body and mind high. She responded well to LST as you can see. My gf says it makes her twitch.

BB_8_wks_flwr_2_.JPG

BB_10_wks_flwr_1.jpg
BB_10_wks_flwr_bud.jpg

Diesel, Long lasting, soaring up high. You can get stuff done or chill. Partners favorite besides the WW. Also responded well to LST
Diesel_9_wks_flwr_1.jpg

Diesel_9_wks_flwr_2.jpg

Diesel_9_wks_flwr_3c.jpg

Quite a grow you got going on. I'm interested in seeing how your Querkle cross doing.

T12, I can't see a link to PM you, so I'll respond to the quote here.

She is/was doing just fine. I chopped her yesterday. Test bud is great. It has the body relaxation of the Cream Carmel, and I am assuming the soaring high of the Querkle, since I never got to test a female version of Querkle. I think she is a winner. A little more intense than the original CC was.

I put 2 seeds in one pot figuring the odds one would be female. Surprise surprise, two females. Both look a little different. One looks more like the last CC I grew and one totally different, I am guessing again it takes after the Querkle.

topped late and got 2 twin small colas
last week
CQ_2_buds.jpg

last week, this is the other plant that looks more like the CC
CQ2_bud2_7wks_flwr.jpg
[

CQ2_bud_7wks_flwr.jpg

yesterday before chopping, think she has a shot at bud of the month? Will they allow a double bud?
CQ2_2bud1_8wks_flwr.jpg
CQ2_bud3_8wks_flwr.jpg
Cream_Carmel_bud1_8wks_flwr.jpg

Amazing plants Hash! Your photo skills are way up there too.

TY DrRW.

I use a Sony Cybershot. It takes a lot of pics to get ones I feel are worthy of posting. I usually take one with and one with out flash of each shot and choose the better of the two.

I also experimented with holding a 30x loupe up to the lens on macro and got a few nice shots of the WW clone

WW_budsc_7wks_flwr.jpg
Critical_bud_5c_7wks_flwr.jpg

I have no dedicated journal for the last grow or the current one except adding on to this journal or posting my OC+ vs Organics comparison in the OC+ thread. There are a lot of pics there. Also a few in Doc's journal when I ask his advice.

Re: Bud Shots

Cream Carmel,,, More of a chillin indica night time smoke, good pain killer.
CC_harv_top_1.jpg

Cream Carmel with flash
CC_harv_top_1f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to try this Creme Carmel myself! Love those Indica's.

Hey HashHound! I can't believe I just found this journal, and man, I'm sorry I'm kind of late for the party...

I really enjoyed the photos, you grew some amazing plants!!!

Very nice job on the vented hood as well, awesome!!

Well I'm sub'd now ! :)

ty Ice

ya the last two grows have been very successful.

most of the last grow was in the OC+ thread.

Not sure if I will start a journal for the current grow. If I do it will be a recap journal at the end.

Or I may just post a few of the pics in this one.

My state isn't as friendly as others.

New grow 6 wks into flower

Not starting a journal right now. Not a whole lot to document daily, so I will just post a few pics here for those interested.

It is a brix lite version of what the others on here are doing a little more intensely. I still consider my self on the learning end of growing. Not that I haven't turned out some spectacular bud, but since most of my grows have been multi strain and very few repeats from seeds, except for a few clones here and there, every plant is an unknown to it's structure and potency.

here is a quick recap of the stats.

4 strains;
SamSara - El Alchemista (NLxAK47)
SamSara - Spicy White Devil (JHxBB)
Dinafem - Power Kush (SKxAfg)
my own - WQ (White Widow mother x Querkle father)

soil is a mix of 1.5 qft bag Dr Earth Pot of Gold, 1 qft bag Promix Organic, 8 qts perlite, 5 lb worm castings

nutes mixed in Fox Farm tomato organic, Dr Earth Bud n Bloom, Mineral mix Limestone/SRP/Gyp, epsom, borax, azomite. 1 tbsp OC+ at the root ball

Finally brewed some aerated tea this week. Other than that it has been non brewed teas of different ingredients.

Anyway, here are some of the recent pics.

El Alchemista
Alchm_bud_6_wks_flwr.jpg

Power Kush - LSTed branch
Power_Kush_LST_6_wks_flwr_1.jpg

Spicy White Devil - First of all I didn't like this from the start, I usually avoid ANYTHING that has the word devil in it. It was the runt of the litter that eventually got bigger than the rest. And I am almost embarrassed to show a pic of such a plant compared to the beauties I normally like showing off.
SWD_bud_6_wks_flwr_1.jpg

these are the thinnest leaves on any plant I have grown. A lot of them were only 3 fingered too. The yellow is just reflection of light leaking from the room. She is basically healthy green
SWD_leaf_6_wks_flwr_1.jpg

last but not least the WQ. She may turn out frostier then the WW mom. More like the pics I see of WW on line. Sample bud yesterday was already better than anything around here.
WWxQ_bud_6_wks_flwr_1.jpg

Looking fine there Hash. Don't know why but I think you might do better in the shower stall by going vertical. Probably because I have converted to vertical and like all aspects of it.

It's even a little tight there for vertical

The inside dimension of the shower stall is like 28x30, so if I hang a 600w vertical in the middle, I am pushing the limits of how far from the plants the light can be. (18 in)

Planing on getting a 4x4 tent soon as some spare cash is available.

Back
Top Bottom