First Ever Grow: Bakerstreet, A Hindu Kush, 400W HID

Unfortunately, this grow has been aborted!! The leaves were getting worse quickly.. The time of year I started was completely wrong, very dry during start and would have been extremely humid when flower and drying time. Even when growing indoors this seems to make a big difference. My weed was extremely over watered. I hated having my grow tent in my room, running while I tried to sleep. I will plan around this next time!!

A big thanks to everyone who offered any time and advice to help me out. Though the grow didn't work out, your comments have not been wasted! I will continue using your advice as I try again.

A second grow has been started, using 2 Blue Cookie seeds and 2 Hindu Kush seeds. A journal will be started once I atleast have some seedlings to show
Thanks everyone!!
Sorry to hear let us know when the new set up is ready if there anything we can do hep avoid any mishaps on the next one always here and happy to help

Here is the new journal for anyone interested. Just started tho... Thanks again all!

Back
Top Bottom