Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Kush

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Day 60:

DSC004073.jpg

Another sweet tooth "auto"

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Allright, just got back from my vacation so its time for an update:

Day 70

7014.jpg

They've budded up nicely while i've been gone. Im really impressed with the phat one in the back.

The little one in front however, is going yellow at the tips of the leaves - what could be causing this?

Wow, they look fantastic! I ordered some sweet tooths and auto blue mystic about 11 days ago, should be here soon.. Getting very frustrated and itchy for them to get here! I am going to be growing mine with cfls inside a computer case.. I hope the sweet tooths don't get too big, or i'd have to trash them.

im liking the auto mate, its bigger than the last 2 i grown, but i got another 2 growing now both purple strains so hoping for some nice purple buds,

Your neighbours did a good job bro reps

Day 80:

Time for an update!
First some bad news.. the last remaining Afghani Hindu Kush has died. About a week ago, it just started withering and a flush didn't stop it. I'm not surprised tho, cause this plant has quite a history of problems/accidents. At week 5 i discovered that it was a hermie and had to cut off a lot of male flowers. About a week later, a fertilizer bottle fell on it and destroyed about 30-40% of it. Hasn't looked too good since and now it finally gave in. I harvested it for about 10 grams of utterly boring pot.

Now, on to some more exciting stuff. The topped sweet tooth "auto" looks like its ready to harvest soon... I'd say about a week, what do you guys think?
DSC004412.jpg

The copenhagen kush has made 2 main colas. I'm really excited about this one, but it needs at least 3 more weeks. Its supposed to take 8-10 weeks to flower. Even though this is early week 6 of flowering, it only started reacting to the light change around week 2-3 of flowering. So i'm guessing 3-5 more weeks for this one.
DSC004474.jpg

im very interested in the auto yields, im trying to find some high yielding autos to grow in between each grow i do, so it looks like the sweet tooth auto is a big yielder, some autos only yield around 1/8th, i got 20g off my auto bomb dry, so im trying different autos to find something that works well, i have found all the autos i have grown show sex around 2 weeks of age and roughly 5 or 6 inches high, my blueberry auto is doing the same and im hoping its not starting to flower and its just showing sex, guess ill be finding out in a week or 2

im very interested in the auto yields, im trying to find some high yielding autos to grow in between each grow i do, so it looks like the sweet tooth auto is a big yielder, some autos only yield around 1/8th, i got 20g off my auto bomb dry, so im trying different autos to find something that works well, i have found all the autos i have grown show sex around 2 weeks of age and roughly 5 or 6 inches high, my blueberry auto is doing the same and im hoping its not starting to flower and its just showing sex, guess ill be finding out in a week or 2

I wouldn't recommend the sweet tooth "auto", because none of my 4 plants actually autoed. In a few months i'm moving to a bigger apartment, and will probably have enough space to make a veg and flowering room too. When this grow is done, i'm planning to do an "auto-only" grow with about 6 plants under 180w's of LED, just to check out which ones i should grow later on. I'm probably getting these strains:

Auto blue - Seedsman
Cheese Auto - DinaFem
White Widow Auto - DinaFem
Pineapple express - Barney's farm

Stay tuned :) Thread coming up within a couple of weeks.

give us a shout when you get another journal up and running, i got 2 autos going at the minute, 1 is bluematic and the other is auto blueberry, one is low lifes and the other royal queen seeds, so im thinking both will be pretty much the same just with a different name, im hoping to have some purple buds by the time their finished, well im hoping

Coming along well bro:) Good to see the buds gaining in size, and wont be long before theyre all filled out and large as baseball bats:)
Keep up the good work and cant wait to see em finished, i dont know much about these autos?
Later mate, Smokemup..

They've taken quite a while haven't they how much longer do u think they need? Do u check the trics with a microscope.

Back
Top Bottom