Stealth Cabinet Grow - Sweet Tooth Auto Fem & Sleestack x Skunk #1

So we have a new addition to the plant party we got a seedling on day 1 (another bagseed of course) I have another tap root in a rockwool cube to see how that goes and the tap was pretty large so it should do fine, Day 20 and 12 for the other 2 plants and the older i swear explodes in size every day:) the younger one is growing pretty slow, I almost have the materials to redo the setup so its still a go for thursday! Any ways stay tuned guys this log is becoming more then i though it would to me:D
soo10.jpg

Soo6.jpg

soo9.jpg
soo8.jpg
soo7.jpg

:high-five:subbed for sure! we are like in the exact same time frame with veg. (mine clones though) and also your set is extremely close to mine I have a 00 mh that is prob. a lil more boost than yours but also when i need them I have 4 reflectors and 2 packs of 25 watt both 5,000 and 2,500 lumens cfl's and also 3 60 watt (300 equivalent) at 3,000 lumens each for my bloom/flower stage. I will be pulling up my ganja chair and learning glasses. rock on!:bravo:

Thanks kushington & Mindcontrol! And welcome ^.^, Thanks again mono! I love this site man, gnarly. Haha and mindcontrol you have a better veg setup then i'm sure of it xD, Ill upload a pic of my setup Today because I should have the new setup done by tomm might as well say its goodbyes, Payday is gonna be a happy days for the plants!

SO updating again we have the setup how it looks now, Its getting remade tomm so im stoked! ^^ also we have the seedling at day 2, plant #2 and day 13, and the eldest at 3 WEEKS! Sadly on plant 2 i have a burn it may be because the light was too close to that part hope it stays healthy:), This a gnarly website glad to be here! stay tuned.
soo24.jpg
soo23.jpg

soo22.jpg
soo21.jpg
soo20.jpg

soo19.jpg

hey man I wouldn't get the leaves wet if I were you. it's like you're asking for mold issues.

Thanks b i'll be careful not too.

Misting plants can be helpful in certain situations - Helping increase humidity, or washing leaves for instance. However, Like B said, without proper ventilation there could be mould issues.

Most importantly, the little beads of water can act like a magnifying glass, burning a hole in the plants leaves with a focused beam of light.

:Namaste:

Your plants look great my friend, no need to mist your little ones ;)

Back
Top Bottom