Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Kush

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Day 43

The copenhagen kush. Still growing but no signs of flowers yet.

DSC002906.jpg
DSC002923.jpg

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

thanks for that info, im wondering the same about 12-12 from seed, how much difference would 1 or 2 weeks veg make to a 2ltr dwc hempie that was grown from seed, im only wondering as it takes them 4 weeks to mature before starting to flower, so this still means they veg for the 1st 4 weeks but would giving them some proper veg under 24-0 make much difference at all, or would it affect the flower time, if it was vegged under 24-0 for 2 weeks would this then delay the start of flower and make the grow a couple of weeks longer, its something i need to try

Hey how's it going they have come along well. I'm day 18 into soil with my fem auto sweet tooths but no sign of sex yet. After a couple of mishaps with the light schedules( ie forgetting to wake up and turn them on!!!) I'm worried I'm gonna get hermies. Oh man! Well best of luck

Hey Wiz22!

You should really get a digital timer to take care of the lighting schedule for you. They cost around 15-25 $ where i'm from (Northern Europe, probably cheaper in the states), they are real easy to set up, and you'll never have to worry about turning your light on/off anymore.

What kind of lights are you using?

And btw, you should not expect those sweet tooth "autos" to auto. Mine didn't at least, so you'll probably have to change them to 12/12 at some point to induce flowering. But since you're only 18 days in, i'd say wait another 1-4 weeks, depending on how much space you've got.
I went 12/12 when they were about 24 days into vegetation. Back then, the tallest of them were around 30 cm tall, and over the last 2 weeks or so, they have more than doubled in height and size. Its getting crowded in my closet, lol :)

Anyway, i'd love to see some pictures of yours :)

the only thing i can add about the autos is that they need some dark period to start flowering, so if you are growing them say under 24-0 then they wont start to flower, so say you went 12-12 for 1 or 2 days then back up to 24-0 they will then continue to flower and grow as big as they can, others say they will flower under 24-0 from seed but i have not tried this yet myself,

I'm using a600w hps duel spec. Day 23 and there growing!!!! Still no balls but no white hairs either. Don Paul when do u think I should give them 12hrs dark to start the flowering and for how long? I've got 3 sweet tooths and 3 blue mystics. Both are autos. I have 5/6 sets of fan leaves on each. Thanx for any help

you dont need to out them on 12/12 they will flower auto matically

I'm using a600w hps duel spec. Day 23 and there growing!!!! Still no balls but no white hairs either. Don Paul when do u think I should give them 12hrs dark to start the flowering and for how long? I've got 3 sweet tooths and 3 blue mystics. Both are autos. I have 5/6 sets of fan leaves on each. Thanx for any help

Imo, veg them for at least 1 more week. They SHOULD automatically start flowering pretty soon, but i would not expect those sweet tooth autos to do so.

I wish my autos would turn out this big.... lol Idk wtf I do wrong haha. O well autos aren't for me. What medium are u using. is coco coir?

Back
Top Bottom