Bill The Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco Grow

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

Thanks much. I'm proud of the job I did as her caretaker. Not even a guess what I'll get off her. The remaining buds have some pretty solid buds but also some airy ones that were hidden under the canopy. I trimmed them for back building. Maybe that will help. I think next time I'll prune more branches tho'.

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

Just a quick note. The final weight on the 1st cut on the Auto Mazar is 54g even. I did as I'm supposed to do and waited for the smaller branches to snap. Checked them this morning and broke as indicated but boy are they dry. I jarred them and put in a couple Boveda packs in each so we'll see. When I cut the remainder maybe will have over 3oz off her. Going to give the shake from trimming to sample. Have an enjoyable weekend.

Man that looks beautiful. I haven't had any luck with Barney's ST. Ordered a 5 or 6 pack and not a single one sprouted...was pissed. I do like Canuk's strain, one of my favorites of theirs. GL bro, hope harvest turns out well

Thanks steppedinds. It turned out so well I've re-weighted it 3 times and am going to do one more, cause I just can't believe what the scales say. I figure I had to make a mistake on addition or something. The 1st cut was 54g dry. The last cut was 118.7g good buds and 39.7g of what I call fluff, popcorn and under developed buds. For a total of 212.4g or 7.5 ozs. I'm not that good, so has to be the Dutch Passion genetics and all the knowledge I've gleaned from here. Thanks to all for all you do to spread the joy and benefit of our favorite plant. OOPs. Forgot the Pineapple Express was on the tail of the pics. It is exploding. I've done Barney's before and agree with their viability. Will have the mod close this thread so follow on my Pineapple Express journal.
Peace.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks BC. Gave you a bunch tonite. Really hyped tonight. Harvest day for the Sweet Tooth!! I think I outdid myself on this one. The size of the cola's was deceptive. The phone is an HTC for comparison. They are super frosty and rock hard. I found a small branch broken inside one cola and was dried nicely. Soo, I pondered whether to toss or try. Try of course. Not much taste but is very powerful and quick hitting. I did a bowl about 10-15 mins. ago and my legs feel pretty much useless now. Feel a little pinch in my forehead and a real body buzz. I think I'm going to be very pleased with this one. Might go into the do again list. You're right on with this one Vex.
Mazar is filling out and still putting out lots of new hairs. She looks happy to be all alone in the tent. Never got to hd this weekend, too cold here, so no new light up yet.
Auto Mazar

Sweet Tooth

Sweet_Tooth_Chop_Day_84_-_53_of_Flower_03-05-2017--0009.JPG

Good growing.
WOW how did you make this plant that small what methods were you using?

Back
Top Bottom