Bill The Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco Grow

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Co

Thanks Vex. I've learned an awful lot on 420. Nice to hear about the Sweet Tooth. That's one thing nice about growing, you get to try different strains. I like my tent. I don't have the extension. Fits almost perfectly in my limited area. I think this is my fourth grow in it.

Peace

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Co

Thanks Vex. I've learned an awful lot on 420. Nice to hear about the Sweet Tooth. That's one thing nice about growing, you get to try different strains. I like my tent. I don't have the extension. Fits almost perfectly in my limited area. I think this is my fourth grow in it.

Peace

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

You gotta post more pictures man looks really good so far Bill keep up the good work.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

Thanks BC. Gave you a bunch tonite. Really hyped tonight. Harvest day for the Sweet Tooth!! I think I outdid myself on this one. The size of the cola's was deceptive. The phone is an HTC for comparison. They are super frosty and rock hard. I found a small branch broken inside one cola and was dried nicely. Soo, I pondered whether to toss or try. Try of course. Not much taste but is very powerful and quick hitting. I did a bowl about 10-15 mins. ago and my legs feel pretty much useless now. Feel a little pinch in my forehead and a real body buzz. I think I'm going to be very pleased with this one. Might go into the do again list. You're right on with this one Vex.
Mazar is filling out and still putting out lots of new hairs. She looks happy to be all alone in the tent. Never got to hd this weekend, too cold here, so no new light up yet.
Auto Mazar
Day_88_Day_43_of_Flower_03-05-2017-0032.JPG

Day_88_Day_43_of_Flower_03-05-2017-0025.JPG

Day_88_Day_43_of_Flower_03-05-2017-0017.JPG

Day_88_Day_43_of_Flower_03-05-2017-0002.JPG

Sweet Tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Chop_Day_84_-_53_of_Flower_03-05-2017--0024.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_Chop_Day_84_-_53_of_Flower_03-05-2017--0017.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Chop_Day_84_-_53_of_Flower_03-05-2017--0010.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Chop_Day_84_-_53_of_Flower_03-05-2017--0004.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Chop_Day_84_-_53_of_Flower_03-05-2017--0009.JPG

Good growing.

Damn nice buds man GJ are you gonna flush ?

Looks great buddy agreed with looks good for a flushing.

Thanks guys. Starting to feel half assed competent. I forgot to download and insert post trim photos. The rest are in my gallery. I usually don't bother saving trim, but she was so frosty I kept her trim and put it in the freezer. I'll add Mazars' trim and see if I can make a little butter with it. Just for s___s and giggles. After trying the sample last night all I can say today is WOW! Definitely a powerful stone.

Sweet_Tooth_post_trim_030517-0016.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_post_trim_030517-0001.jpg

I adjusted the LST on the Mazar to spread the branches more and open up the middle now that she has the tent to herself. Decided on Pineapple Express Auto by G-13 Seeds. Put into paper towel on Mar. 3rd. Had taproot showing on the 5th. Put in to rockwool cube today. I just can't keep from experimenting with things. So, this time I'm going to try Neal's, GP Cheaply, the first 4" process. Also may try a 7 gallon self pruning pot.
Keep it green

Hi all. I finally got my new Mars II 700 watt light installed. Sure is bright. See how it helps finish the Mazar. Pineapple Express is above ground so no problems popping this time. I think I might have gotten my previous unviables too hot. Now I'll just let her roots fill the cube and then pot her. Has any one grown this strain? Don't know if I'll top her or not. I think that might be why the Sweet Tooth stayed so small.(?)
I opened up the middle more to let the inside get more light.

New light
0111445.JPG

Peace

From what I know it's fat like mazar so id top it for sure

Up date time again. The Sweet Tooth is still drying. Finally getting a drying time of more than a week instead of days. Looks like I didn't get as much as I first thought. The new light is super bright. I had to go back to using my led glasses, hurt my eyes, so is much more intense than the 300 & 400 combined. The Mazar is at day 50 of flower, still putting on weight and is putting out a lot of new hairs, so still awhile to go. Cut out most of the N. See if I can get her to use up what's in her. Definitely way past supposed due date. Maybe I'll get more than I hoped for. Has been super cold here the last few days and more to come, so had to pickup a small heater. Also a major snow storm on the way, they are saying 18" - 24" here. Glad I don't shovel and have to go to work anymore. Maybe our weathermen do their usual good job of predicting and it will be 50 degrees instead.
Here's miss Mazar.
Auto_Mazar_Day_95_Day_50_of_Flower_03-12-2017-0031.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_95_Day_50_of_Flower_03-12-2017-0022.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_95_Day_50_of_Flower_03-12-2017-0012.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_95_Day_50_of_Flower_03-12-2017-0058.jpg

Later.

Isn't it fucked up the difference if you wait a couple of weeks from the due date I should I harvest this thing 4 weeks ago for my white widow and it's still going

Wow that came out dumb lol too much weed. What I was trying to say is I looked at the crystals on the Plant of my White widow and it's still needs more time even though I was supposed to harvest at the 8-week Mark and now I'm in week 12 and it's looking right there I'm just flushing trying to use up the nuts. But good job on that mazar man looks really good.

I don't think I've had one finish on time yet. I just kind of use their time as flower. They say 70 days on the Mazar and it's at day 50 of flower. The way it's putting out new pistles I figure at least 3 to 4 more weeks. The way she's filling out should have some big colas by then.

Final weight on the Sweet Tooth is 48.9g. Not as much as I expected, but quality wise, is a very good stone. I thought I had screwed up the drying again. Checked them before bedtime and were still quite pliable. Next morning were crumbly dry. Trimmed and jarred with a couple of Boveda packs and seems to have either helped or they weren't as dry as I feared.

Nothing exciting this week. Am just giving the Auto Mazar AN OverDrive this week, flush next week and cut the bigger colas. See if the lower buds will grow more before cutting them. She's still putting out new hairs like crazy with some fox tailing. The new addition is now getting lite feeding and some H&G root excelurator. She is really loving it, got her face to the light and the sunscreen on. That maybe part of my size problems. I've been doing like a lot of people say they don't feed for the first 2-3 weeks. Usually it would be 3 weeks for them to get as big as she is now. We'll see.

Auto Mazar
Day_102_Day_57_of_Flower_03-19-2017-0065.JPG

Day_102_Day_57_of_Flower_03-19-2017-0048.JPG

Day_102_Day_57_of_Flower_03-19-2017-0031.JPG

Day_102_Day_57_of_Flower_03-19-2017-0001.JPG

Pineapple Express
Pineapple_Experess_Day_12_03-19-17-0003.JPG

Lots of pics this week. Tried different settings etc on the camera. Finally figured out how to get it to take macro shots. After about 4 years with the thing. Now I have to set up some kind of lighting so I don't have to use the built in flash. Found a site with instructions on how to build a fairly inexpensive ring light so think I'll try that.
Keep on growin'.

How ya doin' Spart? I'm getting pretty proud of her. Checked her trichs today and change my plan. Was going to just do Over Drive this week and flush next, but don't think I should let the big colas go that much longer. So I ran 10 gal of water and one more dose of Over Drive and a little calmag. Now just water until Sunday. I'll take the bigger colas and put her back on some light nutes to see if the smaller branches will fill out more while they finish maturing. While I was checking her I snipped off a jawbreaker size bud to quick dry and try. I've got to get a pot ready for the Pineapple Express. She's really growing fast. I just ordered some new seeds. Finally getting some Mephisto Genetics. I've heard a lot about their seeds for a while and are supposed to be some really good strains. I really want to grow a haze but just seems to always be playing second fiddle to some thing else. I never had any haze until my first trip to Amsterdam. Realized right away that they were my favorite strain. Every time I visit the first thing I do after checking into the hotel is head for Green House Seeds and have their Amnesia Haze and an espresso. I have to get moving on booking this years trip. I have one more session to go on a tattoo so think this maybe my last trip.

That time again. Potted the Pineapple Express. The rock wool cube appeared to be pretty full of roots. She's really look strong. I'm going to give her a couple of days and then top her. A half happy day. Cut the largest colas off Miss Mazar. Gently massaged the remaining branches so I could spread them out and tie them down. Even with the chopping the remaining tops are packed really close together. Wanted to get this done early so can have the whole evening to trim.

Auto Mazar
Auto_Mazar_Day_109_Day_64_of_Flower_03-26-2017-0082.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_109_Day_64_of_Flower_03-26-2017-0069.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_109_Day_64_of_Flower_03-26-2017-0058.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_109_Day_64_of_Flower_03-26-2017-0040.JPG

1st tops cut
Auto_Mazar_First_Cut_03-26-2017-0007.JPG

Auto_Mazar_First_Cut_03-26-2017-0010.JPG

Auto_Mazar_First_Cut_03-26-2017-0005.JPG

Re-tied
Auto_Mazar_Day_109_Day_64_of_Flower_03-26-2017-0082.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_109_Day_64_of_Flower_03-26-2017-0081.JPG