Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Kush

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Day 51:

Sweet_tooth_untopped1.jpg

The largest untopped sweet tooth "auto" is now 44' tall.

Sweet_tooth_topped1.jpg

The topped sweet tooth is about 34' tall and very bushy. Also pretty advanced in flowering, compared to the other sweet tooths.

CPH_kush3.jpg

The copenhagen kush was started 7-14 days after the others. Its gotten pretty large, and is starting to show some pre-flowers.

Afghani_Hindu1.jpg

The afghani hindu kush. It seems to be doing well, even though it lost a lot of plant material due to a little accident.

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

I got white hairs. I have been putting them in direct sunlight for a few hrs a day. And they seem to love it they have shot up in height. And all 6 have white hairs. Im so happy. Bottom 2 leaves are yellow so I'm gonna up nutes to3/4 strength poss nitrogen deficiency. I'm now at day26. With any luck they will all auto on their own. Cool guys

I got white hairs. I have been putting them in direct sunlight for a few hrs a day. And they seem to love it they have shot up in height. And all 6 have white hairs. Im so happy. Bottom 2 leaves are yellow so I'm gonna up nutes to3/4 strength poss nitrogen deficiency. I'm now at day26. With any luck they will all auto on their own. Cool guys

Nice man :) Maybe you got a newer batch of seeds than me

Yeh tj I read 12-16 inches was max, but I also read that auto blue mystic was low odour and mine stink already!!!!!

Wat nutes u using tj? And how often.
I've using Dutch pro bloom a /b and I've got Dutch pro explode for later. I also used Dutch pro take root a few times early on. I'm probably at 3/4 strength now.

Mine just seem to be completely random even tho they have been given the exact same nutes, light, etc. A quick rundown of my four sweet tooth auto plants: (I'm 24 days into 12/12 now)

1: 47 inches tall and flowering for about 10 days

2: (topped) 40 inches tall and flowering for about 14 days. Very bushy, many sexy colas forming

3: 40 inches tall, more slim and leggy than the other two and flowering for about 5 days.

4: 30 inches tall. Looks like #3, just smaller. Just started flowering 1-2 days ago

soo.. yeah.. totally random.. :)
They are sleeping right now, so i can't provide pics, but i'll try to update tonight

Wat nutes u using tj? And how often.
I've using Dutch pro bloom a /b and I've got Dutch pro explode for later. I also used Dutch pro take root a few times early on. I'm probably at 3/4 strength now.

I'm using some cheap noname 3-part system. Alternating between 2 / 4 ml per liter every time. Giving them about 5-6 liters total every 3 days or so.

But i can show you my 9 mystery seedlings. A friend of mine gave me a bag of seeds which he picked from some skunk a few years ago. About 50% of them germed within 72h, and they have been vegging in the window for about 10 days now (i think).

DSC003686.jpg

They are a little leggy (the climate in Northern Europe is not fantastic for outdoor grow), but if they turn out ok, i might put 1-2 of them in the flowering room for my next grow.

Day 53:

First, the 4 sweet tooth autos lined up next to each other:

DSC003712.jpg

As you can see, huge size difference. The largest one is about 20 cm away from the light now, and i can't raise it anymore... What do i do if it keeps growing? Can i just cut the top off?

My other 2 plants. Afghani Hindu kush on the right, copenhagen kush on the left.
DSC003824.jpg

And here is a close-up of the topped sweet tooth auto. The most advanced of the four, as far as flowering goes
DSC003797.jpg

My sweet tooths all have the same one main cola apart from the 2nd one in your line with all colas, she's a beast. I have noticed my sweet tooths r quite long compared to the squat bushy blue mystics growing along side them. Your leaves are darker though. Some very healthy looking plants I wish u a good harvest!

My sweet tooths all have the same one main cola apart from the 2nd one in your line with all colas, she's a beast. I have noticed my sweet tooths r quite long compared to the squat bushy blue mystics growing along side them. Your leaves are darker though. Some very healthy looking plants I wish u a good harvest!

The reason why it looks like that, is because i "topped" it. What you do is you cut off the top when the plant is small. This will make the plant create multiple stems instead of just one. Some say it increases yield, others say it doesn't. I'm curious to see which one will yield more, the tall one or the bushy one.

My leaves used to be lighter, i think it just has to do with the plants age.

The height difference you are experiencing with your plants is probably just because of different genetics.

i agree, reps as well mate, looks totally amazing, well done mate looks like your going to have some nice buds when its done

Back
Top Bottom