Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Kush

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

I'm trying, but i think i need a better microscope to see them properly - as far as i can tell, most of the plants need 2-4 more weeks, except for one, which looks almost ready.

I lost my patience and harvested about 1/3th of that plant:

DSC005062.jpg

There was about 1½oz wet.

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Yeh I have a 40x and can't tell if their milky or clear! Althougth the pistils are still white and mostly still straight so I'm guessing not yet. I'm at week 9 now so shouldn't have 2 long. As a first time grower I have really enjoyed your journal. Thanks and keep it up!

I'm trying, but i think i need a better microscope to see them properly - as far as i can tell, most of the plants need 2-4 more weeks, except for one, which looks almost ready.

I lost my patience and harvested about 1/3th of that plant:

DSC005062.jpg

There was about 1½oz wet.

Did you do a quick dry to test the smoke yet on the 1/3 harvested plant yet?

Day 97:
9714.jpg

Day 98:
9815.jpg

We are getting closer and closer. Most of them have almost 100% milky trichs now, except for the copenhagen kush which is still 75% clear. Gonna wait for some more ambers, so at least another week on the 3 sweet tooths and 2-3 more weeks on the copenhagen kush.

looking very nice mate, bet you cant wait to pull them down and sample the goods,

Thanks! Indeed, i couldn't wait any longer so i chopped down some more sweet tooth "auto", so now i've chopped 2/4 of those. You were interested in the yields? I've harvested them a bit at a time but i'd say no more than 25g/plant :(

its about the yield i expected to be honest, all the autos ive grown ive yielded anything from 20g dry to 35g dry, but id say to average it out id say its around 25g dry per auto, i have only had 1 yield over an oz, so the yields are not huge but they are quick and easy to grow, i am going to try growing one in a 2ltr dwc hempie, the reason im doing this is due to what results im getting, now when i grow a plant 12-12 from seed in the dwc hempie, it grows between 3 and 4ft before harvest, but when i grow the same clones in normal soil pots they dont seem to have the massive growth that the dwc hempies do, so with my next autos after these have finished ill order a couple and give them a try as hempies and see if that increases the yield

Back
Top Bottom